Chapter 13

John’s POV

Today Kimberly came to my office. She is my best friends since middle school.

At first we are enemies because we are always aiming for first place at the school.

Later we became friends after the science project that our homeroom teacher made me and Kimberly to do that together.

We always share our problems and help each other.

She is now one of the famous architect and I worked with her almost all of my hotel projects.

I am lucky have her as my partner. She worked so fast in her job.

I haven’t told her about the hotel in Italy because I know she is busy with her son Denny.

She is married with one of my friends Ethan who is a dentist. Her son is only 3years old and she can’t let him in the care of babysitter. She takes care of him herself.

She hasn’t retire from her works but she only work for me.

I didn’t told her because I don’t want to burden her with my troubles.
I am doing this project in a very fast mood for staying with Gina.
But she found out about that.

So she came to my office and gave me a blue print and sketch of a luxurious hotel that she made it last month.

I felt so happy at the sight of blue print and sketch.
I felt relieved because half of my project is done.

Kimberly was mad at me for not saying about my new hotel.
She said that she felt betrayed by her best friend.

“I didn’t betrayed you and I won’t ever do that. You are my best friend and best partner. Why would I do that? I value our friendship. Okay, sorry for not telling you. I don’t want to pressure you and I am doing this project in a rush. I want to finish this as soon as I can”

“Oh! Really? What is the problem Johnny?”
“I have good news to tell you”
“What is it? I am curious. Did you find your love one?”

“How did you know?”I giggled and said
“Ha!! I knew it. Your face is showing me. Your expression is too obvious”
“Oh really? Haha. Yes. I found her finally. I love her so much right now and I am in love with her deeply. I can’t live my life without her anymore”
“So what the hell are you doing here? and also you are still very much ALIVE”She laughed

“ARRR Kim, don’t laugh at me. It is called humiliating“
“Okay, okay I lose. So who is the lucky girl?”
“Her name is Gina Meirs. She is from Alaska. Did u know her?”

“Gina Meirs, HA !!! Of course I know her very well. She is CEO of Meirs resorts right?”
“Yeah, How did you know?”
“Didn’t you know she is popular among boys and also girls? She kept her background secret because of boys but you know about me, there is nothing I don't know about. She is like every girls' dream. I want to be like her, beautiful, rich and smart, also you need to know that she is a playgirl and heartbreaker venus. Haha, she had many exes you know?“ she said with a teasing voice

“I know that“ I glared at Kim
“Okay, okay. Haha. I won’t tease you again but I have to warn you something”
“What?”
“John, you have to be very careful about your behavior”

“My behavior? Why? Is there any problem with this?”
“I know you are quite fierce and not patient“
“Oh I know but don’t worry about that Gina already made me patient with her. I waited for her about one week before we met each other”

“Haha. That’s good”She laughed again
“I am now very patient with her don’t worry about that”
“Okay, okay. Ahhh also she is good at hiding you know. She is a master at playing hide and seek. You better watch out don’t make her jealous and hurt. She will run away and will go hiding from you, also you won’t be able to find her probably”

“I see. I will remember that. Thank you for the warnings Kim”
"You are so lucky to have her. Congrats John"
She smiled and sipped into her coffee

Then I accompanied her to the car park but she said she didn’t take her car. So I called my driver to send her home.

Before saying goodbye, I hugged her and kissed her cheeks like we always do.
I said thank you for the help to her because that made my works a lot easier.
I was so happy.

Now I have sketch and blue print of my new hotel also the budgets for construction.

I only have to deal with Italian governor for the place and discuss the benefits with them.

Phew I can finally finish my project.

Gina, wait for me.
After a few weeks, I will be right next to you.

Gina’s POV

“Who is that girl? Did he trick me that he loves me because I am his fiancé that his parents want him to marry?”

My mind was full with those ridiculous thoughts.

I felt hurt seeing John happily hugging and kissing another girl.
He didn’t kiss me and yet he can kiss other girls without hesitation.

Damn!!!!
Why didn’t he kiss me?
Maybe he didn’t love me?

He is only using me for pleasing his parents’ wish.
It can be.

He once told me about breaking the marriage plans.
My mind was full of these thoughts and I felt so hurt. I felt some tears rolling down from eyes.

I ran to the car and told Grey that I am going back to Alaska right now. He didn’t complain about that and said okay to me.
I went to the hotel and grabbed my things immediately.

After an hour, I went back to Alaska.
I thought about breaking up with John.
I felt so hurt at that thought.

I can’t break up with him because I fell in love with him right now so deeply.

I cried the whole time on the plane.
I covered my face with pillow and thought about the ways to break up but nothing comes up.

I arrived back to Alaska.
It is almost 8pm and I went to my house at Sitka.

I have to do something about this.
I want to ask him who she is but I didn’t have courage to ask him.

What if she is his real girlfriend?
What if he didn’t love me and all the time he was fooling me?

I can’t stand listening these words.
At 10pm, BEEP BEEP …
My phone rang and I saw John is calling me.

I was so happy but when I thought about him hugging another ….. ARRRRR

I didn’t pick up his call.
He called me 3times and I didn’t pick up any single call.

That night I spent thinking again and again about that matter and finally in the morning I made a decision.

“Bye John, I won’t see you anymore“

Hope You Enjoy This My Fans ❤❤❤
If you enjoy this chapter, remember to click VOTE for me 😘😘😘
Thank you my fans
I am hoping for your votes and also comments.
I am waiting for your comments.
My fans, have a nice day ❤❤❤