Love Is Another Affliction

Hello everyone and my dear lovely readers,

I am finally back on wattpad with a new story called

Love is another Affliction

Tada! 🎉

It is a story about revenge and is inspired by Romeo and Juliet

Here is the description

Jenny doesn’t know what hardships nor pains in her life. She is born with silver spoon in her mouth and grew up with the enormous love of her parents. She is kind, innocent and pure like an angel who has everything she wish for.

Her life is simple and peaceful but it was until a man with the mysterious yet dazzling eyes enter into her sight.

She couldn’t help falling hard for him. He is the first one she ever love but little did she know, he is the beginning of her miseries.

“Don’t you love me? Didn’t we love each other? Tell me, Vin.” I grasped his arms tightly as I said those words with tears streaming down from my eyes. He looked so cold staring at me. No trace of love or emotions were on his face. He was like the stranger standing in front of me.

“I never loved you, Jenny Rowen. You are just one of the girls I dated and that’s all.”

Every words of his were like daggers, stabbing and piercing my heart that it hurt. How could he say this to me? It isn’t true, isn’t he? Why is he treating me like this? I couldn’t understand it at all.

“No, you are lying.” I yelled. More tears rolled down on my cheeks. I didn’t know what to do anymore. I was out of idea but I couldn’t give up.

“I am serious. Now, get out of my sight.” He didn’t move a bit or even blink while saying those words that were mentally killing me. He just stood tall in front of me like a statue.

“You are so cruel.”

“Yes, I am and that’s what I am.”

Hope you enjoy this heartbreaking love story of Jenny and Vincent and let's find out what will Jenny do?

Can Jenny win Vincent's heart and be with him for the rest of her life?

Or

Will she give up all her hopes for him?

...............................................................................

Hope you enjoy this new story like Be Mine Forever and support me, my dear fans. I won't disappoint you. It will be worth reading it. I promise you. So, can you give your love and support to my new story as well? Thank you so much, my lovelies ❤️

Here is the link to this story -

https://my.w.tt/hfVOmIxbDZ

Love you all 😘

Kelly