Chapter 48

*Tada! It is Sunday and of course, it is update time! 😎 Yay! Who is here for my update?😂 Hehe! Thank you for waiting for me, my dear lovely fans.❤ I managed to update this week because I was so happy to see the previous update got many votes. 😍 Kya! I love you all so much, my lovelies. Keep voting my story and keep supporting me.❤ Your one vote really mean a lot to me and it make my lazy fingers move.😝 So, my fans, remember to do this little request for me, okay?👌😁*

I am now currently writing the last chapter of this story but I was running out of mood and ideas😢. I couldn't think the words well and I was having some kind of writer block.😰 So, my dears lovelies, please help me motivate and inspired. I am really doomed with that chapter. 😅

Before we start this chappie 48, I would like to remind you to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW ME on WATTPAD my lovelies.❤ I would like to know you all, okay?👌

And there we go, chapter 48

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 48

John's POV

"Are you not going to show me around?"

Her sweet voice brought me back to life. I was still on the cloud nine, hugging her tightly in my arms because of what she said to me 'I forgive you'.

Damn! I couldn't believe this. This was the absolute euphoria of my life and now, I was grinning like a Cheshire cat. She made me so happy and I was going to cherish it.

"Of course, I will but first, I need to ask you something." I loosened my grip a little as I faced her and waited for her reply. I had to ask this. It had been disturbing my mind a lot since yesterday.

She tilted her head to a side with one of her brows raised, "Umm? What is it?"

"Why didn't you talk to me yesterday? You didn't say much and you were so quiet." I said softly, staring into her eyes. The smile on her face totally vanished. Heck! What was happening to her? She didn't seem good.

"Ah ... That ..." she whispered, hesitations were evident in her voice and she was looking everywhere except me. Why was she acting like that?

I clasped her face between my hands, making her faced at me, "What is it, love?"

I tried to find out what she was thinking and what was disturbing her. Judging from her reactions, I was sure it might be something serious. Damn! I needed to know. I didn't want to see her like this, all gloomy and sad. I wanted to comfort her and ease her mind even if a little.

"I am sorry ..."

What was that? Why was she saying sorry all of the sudden? She didn't do anything wrong. It was me actually who caused all the bad and I was the one who had to say that to her but why. Shit! Was she planning to leave me again?

My eyes widened as I thought about that. It was like the biggest nightmare for me and I couldn't help but rambled, "Sorry? Why? Are you going to leave me again? Are you going to run away from me? Why? What-"

"I am not!" she snapped, cutting all my ridiculous words before she sighed and continued, "I am sorry for the accident. I know it was my fault. You won't get hit by that truck if you didn't chase me or if I didn't run away from you. I was so bad."

Thank god! She wasn't going to run away from me. But heck! Why was she blaming herself? Was she feeling the same like I did? Damn it!

"No, no, no ... It is okay. It wasn't your fault. I was careless and I didn't notice that truck was coming. Okay? It wasn't your fault, Gina. Don't blame yourself, my love." I assured her. I didn't want her feel like that. It was the worst feeling I ever had and I didn't want her suffer like I did.