Chapter 9

P.S : 11 roses means you are my treasure one and the one I love most in my life.

John's POV

Who the hell is he? My anger flared up at the sight of Gina hugging that guy.

As a fiancé, I didn't even touch her, not to mention holding her hands.
Arrr if I can kill a person at that time that person will be him. Damn!

I didn't want to leave Gina with that guy but I have no choice, we only knew each other for a day.
So I came back to the mansion.

Deep inside my heart, I am so angry right now. How could she hug that guy in front of me? Is she trying to play with my heart too? My blood is boiling inside me. I have to calm down.

When I arrived the mansion, I was greeted by her grandmother.

"Oh! you are back, John. Where is Gina?" She said with a sweet smile.

"Oh Mrs. Meirs, yes I am back. Gina is with her friend, Mark right now." I replied to her sweetly.

I saw some strange emotions on her face. She is now looking at me with a mysterious smile. I don't understand the meaning of her smile. I only smiled back to her.

"Oh I see, John if you don't mind, can you help me in picking some roses?" She then asked me for a help.

"Of course I would like to" I replied to her sweetly. I have nothing to do right now so I am happy that she asked my help. I need to do some works because I want to stop thinking about what Gina is doing with that guy right now.

I accompanied her grandmother to the rose garden. She held my arms while walking. Then, we sat on a bench there.

She was watching and smiling mysteriously at me the whole time and I don't understand why she smiled like that. I ignored that and started choosing some beautiful roses from the shrubs.

After that, I cut some of them and gave her. She removed the spines and cut some leaves and stems. Then, she put them into some vases and decorated them.

"John, I think you are jealous right now" She said suddenly while smiling at me.

I stunned at her words. Jealous? Me? Impossible. How would a man like me have this thing? I shook my head a little. That's totally impossible for me.

"I don't think so, Mrs. Meirs" I said while smirking.

"I am sure about this, John. You are thinking and lost in your thoughts the whole time while you are picking roses. I am sure it is about Gina. Don't force yourself, John and also look at your hands too." She said and I watched at my hands.

There were some cuts on my hands and I didn't even notice them. I didn't feel the pain. I smiled because she was right. I was lost in my mind and my mind wasn't with me the whole time. I am sure my mind is with Gina right now.

I stayed slient and I only laughed at her. I am now speechless and I don't know what to say to her.

"John, my child. Tell Gina that you love her. Gina likes the person who is sincere and open minded to her. I am sure that she would like you and love you back." She said to me softly.

"I will think about that" I replied to her weakly.

"Why do you need to think when you are in love with her?"
"I am not sure I am in love with her" I said. Yes I am not sure about that honestly. I have to sort out my feelings to her first.

"Okay but don't think for too long"
"Okay, I will think fast." I said and smiled at her.

I saw her grandfather appeared behind us and greeted with a smile.