Chapter 17

John’s POV

I looked at her eyes.

Shit! She is being serious.

Me with a girl? I am so confused at her words.

She looked away and avoided my eyes.
I faced her.

“Gina, tell me more”I said softly to her.

She slowly turned to me and said with a soft voice.

“Yes. I came to your office about 2months ago and saw you and that girl hugging and kissing at the lobby”

I shocked at her words.

When did I do that?
I scratched my head and ran my fingers in my hair.

I thought and thought.
Finally, I realized that Gina saw me with Kim.

OMG!!!!

“Gina, it is not like that. That girl is my best friend and one of my partners. She came to my office that day to help me and I was so happy at that moment because I was seriously in need of her help at that time. She is also married and has a son. She is happy about me because I am getting married soon. We are just friends, I swear”I explained to her without breathing.

“I found out about that but it was too late. John, I am sorry. I didn’t trust you at that time when I saw you hugging and kissing that girl and I ...” She choked.

I saw pain in her eyes.
I felt so bad that I made her like this and hurt her so badly.

How can I blame her? It was totally my fault that I hurt her and made her feel insecure about my love for her.

“Sorry Gina. I hurt you. We always hug and kiss on the cheeks when we are happy. I promise, I won’t do that again, okay?”

“But I felt guilty. When I saw you like this, I felt so hurt and thought of breaking up with you but I can’t. I can’t forget you so I ran away and hid from you because of this. I am sorry for not trusting you and not giving you some time for explanation. I am a bad girl” She said while her tears fell down from her eyes.

“No,you are not. I am the bad. I hurt you. Don’t feel sad about it “I held her cheeks and met her eyes.

Her eyes were swollen and turned to red because she was crying so hard. I wiped her tears with my thumbs softly and hugged her.

“So the problem solved, isn’t it? Will you forgive me Gina?”

She pulled me away from her and faced me with a surprise on her face.

“No, I am the one who have to ask this and said this. Will you forgive me, John for torturing you so badly? I hurt you and made you feel sad. You didn’t have enough meals and sleep because of me. Now, you got black circles for nursing me.”

“Gina“I said with a soft voice and hugged her back. I felt happy that she cared me.

I smiled at that thought and then, I said with a soft voice to her ears.

“I forgive you forever and always. I will always forgive you no matter what you did to me and also I have no thought and no rights of blaming to you. I was sure that you went hiding because I made some mistakes. Gina, I love you so much that I won't ever hurt you and do like that again. Please forgive me, my love. I am sorry for hurting you. Please have a mercy on me, I love you so much that I will die rather than losing you.”

“Oh!" She stopped and inhlaed a breath "I forgave you, John. I forgave. I forgave you a long time ago. It was not your fault. It was my fault that I didn’t trust you and got paranoids about that.”She said to me while hugging me back tightly.