Chapter 7

John's POV

After 15minutes of diving, I arrived at Gina's grandparents' mansion. It is huge and classic like my grandparents' mansion.

 It is huge and classic like my grandparents' mansion

The car stopped in front of the main door.
I stepped outside and saw a fountain and a rose garden.
I was led inside by their gardener Ben.

I saw various kinds of antique paintings on the wall and some luxurious vase with various kinds of flowers.

When I arrived the living room, I saw old aged couple who are Gina's grandparents. They smiled warmly to me and greeted me.

"So you are John Fredericks, Gina's fiancé" Her grandfather said and extended one of his hand for a handshake.

"Yes, Mr. Meirs" I said sweetly and shook his hand.

"You are so handsome. I am sure that Gina would love you." Her grandmother complimented me and hugged me.

"Thank you Mrs. Meirs" I said sweetly to her and hugged her back.

They are so friendly and kind.

"Gina is still sleeping. I will wake her up" Her grandfather said and prepared to go upstairs. But I stopped him.

"Oh! It's okay. I don't want to disturb her sleep. I am sure that she would be tired from travelling for a long hour. I can wait her. I have plenty of time." I said to them sweetly.

I said like this because I don't want to disturb her sleep. I wanted to see her so badly and I had waited her for a week. So, I can wait a few more hour to meet her. She already made me patient to meet her.

"Oh that's sweet of you." Her grandparents smiled to me and I smiled back to them.

Then, I chatted with them.

Gina's grandparents were so kind and they treated me like their real grandson although we met today for the first time.

Time flew so fast. Now it is 1pm and Gina is still sleeping.

Her grandparents asked me about my work, family and also my love life.

I don't want to lie them so I told them the truth that I dated many girls.
But they didn't seem to surprise by that.

"Oh really!! I think Gina had more boyfriends than you." Her grandfather said and laughed.

"Really!!! Wow" I said and we all laughed.

"Hello sweetie, you are awake" her grandmother said while looking up behind me.

"Yes, grandma. I am tired and I slept for so long."

I heard her voice. It is so sweet and I felt like hearing a sweet music in my ears. I also heard her footsteps, coming near me.

"Ahh your fiancé is here, John" Her grandfather blurted out and I stood up to greet Gina.