Chapter 5

Gina's POV

''Seriously, Martha! I don't think so. I heard he has many girlfriends. Why would he marry me? " I complained while playing with my hair. It was true that he had many girlfriends. So, why did he come for marriage? I was puzzling his reasons in my mind.

"Sweetie, it is serious. He came here because of marriage with you. Woah woah I am so happy. I can't wait to see you two marry and have kids. Hehe, now I can rest in peace" She said giggling.

"Martha! I think it is too early to say this." I uttered. Her words marry and having kids irritated me now. Argh!

"I don't think so sweetie. I am sure that you would love him once you see him" She said with a confidence in her voice. I rolled my eyes. How could she say this for sure?

"Ummmm actually, I had seen him. I was on my way to the plane and there I saw him entering the airport." I said to her with a calmness in my voice but inside me, my embarrassment was at the highest level now.

I tried my best to hide my embarrassment when I talked to her. I didn't want her to know that my stupid heart was beating hardly for him. I also didn't want to give her the wrong hopes that I would fall in love with him one day because I decided not to fall in love again in my lifetime.

"OH! Really, so, how is he? Handsome right?" She asked me with full of excitements in her voice.

"Yeh" I replied curtly, not showing any interest of him to her. I was sure that she would disappoint my voice.

"Oh Oh! My sweetie is falling in love with John. I am so happy." She scoffed while chuckling so hard.

Huh? Why did she think like that? I said so coldly and yet she thought I was falling in love with him. What was wrong with her way of thinking or was there something in my voice that made her think like that? Damn! I couldn't understand her now.

"Martha! It's not like that, okay? I DON'T LIKE HIM, Martha." I replied, emphasizing the words I don't like him. I hoped she got that meaning.

"Okay, Okay. Hehe. I got it" She said but her giggling didn't stop. I pushed a lock of my hair back. Her giggles were eating my nerves alive.

"I am serious, Martha. Trust me! He is not my type, okay? I called you because I have to tell you that Simon was on the way to your home I am sure that. This is main reason of my call. You made me forget this, Martha!" I said while denying the fact that John was not my type and I changed the conservation. I had to turn her attention to the other. If not, she might continue telling me abput him.

I didn't want to hear about him anymore because they were making me blush and my damn stupid heart was beating so hardly that I could hear the beats myself.

"Oh, really!" Ding Dong "OH! I think he is here."

I heard a doorbell behind her. I shook my head. Why was he trying so hard to get me? Couldn't he give up already? I let out a sign. He was such a pity.

"So, bye Martha. Make sure to cut Simon off, okay?" I demanded. I really wanted him to stop chasing me. He became so annoying to me.

"Okay" She said and ended the call.

I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. A thought flashed in my mind and my eyes wide opened at that thought. I got up immediately from the bed and sat on it.

"John was there at Martha's house" I whispered and my heart skipped a beat. Damn! How could I tame this stupid heart of mine? I averted my eyes around and laid on the bed again.

I was very sure that he saw Simon now. I smirked while looking at the plane's ceiling. I wanted to know how he felt when he saw Simon. One thing I am sure was that his anger would rose up to the top of his head when he saw Simon according to the articles that I read on the web. My lips curled up with a happiness.