Chapter 43

*So So So Sorry for making you wait for this new chappie.😢 I had been editing this chapter for almost two whole weeks and also my mommy robbed my laptop because she wanted to watch some dramas in it. 😂 So sorry, lovelies. I know some of you are waiting for this and I will make it up to you. My university wasn't easy on me these days. There was sudden exam announcement which I have to sit this coming Tuesday and I hadn't studied for that yet.😨😱 I have been lacking off these days and I hoped you would cheer me up, my lovelies.❤*

I will dedicate this chappie to all the readers and my fans who have been waiting for my updates. Thank you for waiting for me and supporting me. I love all of you. Words can't express how much I appreciate about you all.❤😍😘

Before reading this chappie, I would like to remind you that remember to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, and FOLLOW ME on Wattpad for me, my lovelies if you love me or enjoy this story. Thank you and love you all.❤

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 43

John's POV

"You are kidding me!"

That was all I managed to say. I couldn't believe this. She was gone? No! This was ridiculous. How could she do that when I just arrived here? It wasn't true. This was just a nightmare.

"I am sorry, John."

My whole body paralyzed hearing Jack's words. Sorry? I didn't know the word 'sorry' could hurt me so bad that I was no longer able to stand properly. My legs were wobbling so much and I had to lean against the car for the support.

Why? Why did that happened? I thought I finally got to meet her after a month but I had lost this lifetime chance for the second time in my life. She slipped through my fingers like the water sip through the pores. Damn it! When would I have the chance like this again?

"Cheer up, dude! I am tracking her. I think she has her eyes on us but don't worry. You will be meeting her soon. I promise."

I couldn't say anything back to him. He was trying his best to lighten up my mood but his encouragement wasn't helping me at that moment. Pain and disappointments of missing this chance were eating me alive that I didn't know how to survive more days without her.

I knew he was good at his job and he would definitely find out where she was but my patience was slowly vanishing along with my confidence. Would I able to see her in my lifetime again? I became more muted, staring blankly at the blue clear sky above me. What was I going to do?

"Talk to you later then. I am going back to Italy." I finally able to speak something though there was no energy detectable in my voice. I was so lost and miserable right now that no one except her could help me. The same heaviness I felt before I knew her whereabouts also returned and I didn't know how to handle or endure it anymore.

"Huh? What did you say? Aren't you not going up?" Ren asked, frowning at me. He still didn't know what just happened and I wasn't in the good state of mind to answer his never ending questions, "Well, things changed. We are going back Italy."
One of his brows rose up in confusion as he queried back, "We just arrived."

Many confusions were there on his face, wanting to hear my reasons or explanation but I chose to ignore, "Let's go."

My mind was now in complete mess. Many irrational thoughts were running and scaring the hell out of me that I was afraid I might have gone insane if they continued for any more minutes. I really needed to distract myself. I had many things to do for her in the future especially begging and so, I tried my best diverting my attention back to our happy memories.