Chapter 11

Gina's POV

He will stay here while he was in Alaska?

When I first found out about this, I felt so happy and my heart was also dancing with joy. Why am I being like this? It is not a good thing for me. He will be with me every day from morning to night and I have to control myself for not falling in love with him.

My grandpa told me about that John will stay with us while he was in Alaska and he also told me to stay with them. I always listen to my grandparents' words so I had no choice but to stay with them.

I am now chatting with my grandpa about our resorts in the living room. He was with us too. He listened to our conservations and helped us in some of our business. His suggestions about business were so good that I couldn't help but impressed by him.

He is with us for three days already and yet my heart can't stop fluttering when I see him in the mornings. I still can't believe that he is living next to my room and under the same roof right now. My heart fluttered at the thought of me being with him in the same house.

"OMG! Why am I feeling like that? Stop thinking, Gina" I forced myself to stop thinking but that thought made my cheeks flushed too. Damn!

John was serious with his words. He is showing me his love every time whenever he meets me. He always says that he loves me and takes care of me every time he is with me.

Whenever I go to work, he accompanies me to my work. Then, he quietly sits across me and does his works on his laptop and phone while I am doing mine.

I knew he is busy and I also told him to go back to LA but he didn't agree with me.

"I will go back when you said yes to me and you agree to come with me to LA."

This is what he says whenever I tell him to go back to LA. Those words made me so happy. I knew he is serious about that and I didn't argue him back because I can't go with him right now.

I have many projects to do right now and I want him to stay with me because his presence gives me strength. I feel so energetic when I see him.

When my works are done, I showed him around at Unalaska, Anchorage, Sitka, Fairbanks, North Pole and so on. This became my evening schedule after my works and I like that. Normally, I go back to my home after work but now I am spending my time traveling around Alaska with him.

I took him to famous restaurants here and we also spent most of our lunches and dinners together there. I enjoyed every single moments together with him. I felt happy and relaxed whenever I am woth him.

I slowly began to like being with him alone and I am starting to doubt that I am falling for him slowly. Damn! I have to stop this. I have to and I must. I have to make sure that love things won't happen in my life again. I don't want to hurt by that anymore.

Although I have the high guards around my heart, he managed his way to my heart. He opened and slowly entered my iron heart every day. I slowly fell for him little by little every day.

I am sure that my guards let down for him. When did my guards become like that? When did my heart become so soft? When did he enter my heart? When did I start fall for him? Damn!

Maybe it is time to forget the past like Mark said to me? Now I have to think about that. Is it right time for that or not?

After 1 month being with him, I agreed to date him. We started dating every day after my works. We went around many places and had our dates. Sometimes, we also dated at the mansion. We stayed in my room, watching Netflix and sometimes we walked around the rose garden. It made me so happy.