Chapter 27

Gina's POV

"Phew, finally!" I let out a sign of relief.

I could go back to Las Angeles now. All of my works were done and I didn't need to go back to Alaska and Maldives for a while. My grandfather told me that he would take care of the rest. I was happy for that. Without his help, I might not able to finish them sooner.

He smiled and told me to focus on my wedding. My heart pounded at the mention of wedding. I am going to marry John, the most wonderful man I had ever seen.

I was now on my way to his house. I stayed with my grandparents for a week after my works. John told me about his business trip to Italy last night before boarding on the plane. He promised me that he will be back after three days. I heaved a sign. I had to wait three more days to meet him. I missed him so much.

His mother welcomed me with a huge smile at the door. I beamed and hugged her.

"Hello Mom, how have you been?"
"I am good. I missed you. Welcome back dear."
"I missed you too. By the way, how is the preparations?"
"It is good too. I already finished listing the guests. We need to discuss with the wedding planner now. We also need to meet a designer for your wedding dress."

We chatted on our way to the living room while the maids were taking out my luggage and presents from the car.

"Oh really! I will call Mindy now." I said and pressed her phone number.

"Hello, Mindy Weiss is talking."
"Hello, Mindy. It's me, Gina Meirs."
"Oh! Gina, how have you been?"
"I am good. I called you because of my wedding. I want you to create another fairytale wedding for me."
"Of course I will make that. I am free now. Can you come to my office now? I can't wait to discuss with you."
"Okay, I am coming."

I ended the call and turned to his mother.

"Mom, are you free now? I am going to Mindy's place."
"I am free. I will come with you."

I smiled a little and then we went to Mindy's place. I decided Mindy Weiss as our wedding planner because she made our engagement party so beautiful. It was like the party in my dreams. She knew about my taste well. I am sure she would create the wedding of my dreams.

I already booked the venue at Maldives' Meirs resort when I went there for my works. John agreed with me doing our wedding at Maldives. I thanked him. It was my dream to marry there.

"Welcome, Gina." Mindy greeted me with a hug.
"Nice to meet you, Mindy." I patted her shoulder and we went inside the office. We started chatting about the decorations.

"Here Mindy, this is our wedding venue. I am going to do at the Maldives." I said and showed her the photos of the venue.
"It is a beautiful venue. I thought it was indoor at first."
"No, I booked outdoor venue. I like the view there. There was the beach at the back."
"I like it too. I promise I will create the most beautiful fairytale wedding for you." she smiled and promised me.
"Thank you. Ah! This time I want to choose white and nude pink color as our motif." I added and she nodded.
"Okay. I will decorate with white and pink roses."
"Mindy do your best in the decorations. Don't worry about the budget. We want to see the best wedding." his mother blurted out and she smiled sweetly.
"I will. Don't worry."

Then, we continued discussing about the decorations. She told me that she would made some arches along aisle.

"We have the beach as a background behind the altar. So, we don't need to create the artificial wall. I will decorate the arches with white and pink roses." she said and I gave her a bright smile. I like her ideas. They were so creative.