Chapter 22

John' POV

The word yes from Gina made me the happiest man alive in the world.

We kissed so passionately like Wow! I have never felt like this or kissed like this before.

My heart was beating so wildly and also her heart too, beating so rapidly inside our ribcages.

Her kisses were so sweet and I couldn’t stop kissing her. I felt like I am in the heaven while kissing her passionately.

She was so sensitive to my kisses. When I bit her lower lips, she moaned and her sweet lips slight opened.

I took that chance and put my tongue inside her mouth, feeling the recesses of her mouth.

She is so sweet that I felt like I was tasting a sweet strawberry candy while kissing her.

I have to stop this. If I don’t stop this right now, I might make love to her tonight.

Before I broke the kiss, I bit her lower lip a little and gave her soft kisses on her lips.

I saw her lips are swollen because of my kisses. She is resting on my chest right now, inhaling my scent and I did the same to her.

When I told her that I won’t touch her, she looked surprised but she teased me.

“So you won’t touch me, kiss me and sleep with me?” She said while looking at me seductively.

Ha! Who said that? I explained to her that I won’t make love to her only and I will kiss her every day and sleep beside her.

She smirked and continued to tease me. I carried her to the bedroom and put her on the bed.

She is standing so gorgeous with her cheeks flushing a little bit. Then, she turned me and pushed my back towards the door, telling me to change into night clothes.

I knew why she drove me out. I smiled at that reason on the way to room beside her. I am sure she is now screaming with a pillow on her face.

I am falling in love with her cuteness more and more.

Ting Ting …

I saw Ren message on the phone.

“How was it? Satisfied?”
“A lot. Haha. Good job. I will give you a prize. Lol” I replied with a smile on my face.

“Haha you have to” He replied with a wink emoticon.

Then I took a quick shower and changed into my night clothes which is oversized cotton shirt with brown trousers.

Then, I went back to Gina and saw her on the bed.

“Oh! You are already on the bed. Did you fall asleep already?” I asked her and saw she was staring at me.

I went to bed and lied beside her.
She was facing opposite to me and I went closer to her.
I hugged her from behind and kissed her left cheek as a goodnight kiss.

There I tasted some salty thing on her cheeks. Tears?

What! Is she crying again?

I turned her to me. Yes indeed.
She is crying right now.

Gina’s POV

After changing into my night clothes, I went back to bed and lied down. John hasn’t come back yet.

So I thought about John’s propose lines again while waiting for him. He is such a romantic man. I love every words of his propose lines. I felt so happy that he love me so much.