Chapter 37

*Hello everyone, sorry for the late update again. I tried to update as fast as I can but editing isn't my friend. Hope you enjoy this chappie. I tried so hard to update this. So give me some energy pills, my fans.*

*I want to dedicate this chappie to my new friend, Zuhal (@YourDreamGirl_Z) You made my lazy ass move forward and made me want to update this. Thank you for your votes and enjoying my story. I am really happy that we become friends. Hope you enjoy this chapter as well.*

Here is new update, my lovely fans. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW Me on wattpad. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 37

Gina's POV

What was wrong with my life? Did I do something so bad in my previous life? Why couldn't I fall in love happily like the others? Why couldn't I deserve to be happy once in my lifetime?

I grabbed my purse and rushed downstairs while he froze to death. It was smart of me that I remembered to take it with me. If not, I might end up moneyless and also connectionless. Thank a lot to my senses for not being reckless at that moment.

Oh God! Why was I so dumb all the time? Being in this house was now like a torture. It was showing me how stupid I was that I didn't recognize him and fell in love with him. Why am I being like this, falling for the same guy again and again? Urg! I hated this place now.

"Gina, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" his dad went towards me with a worried face. I faced him, "You knew me, aren't you?"

Yeah, that's right. I was so sure he knew me so well. Why was he acting so innocent, tilting his head to one side?

"What are you talking about, Gina?" he asked, confusions were evident in his voice. Argh! Didn't he get what I meant or he just continued acting innocent?
"You knew I am Chrissy from the start, aren't you? Please don't beat around the bush. I am so certain that you knew me all along."
His mouth was shut immediately at my words along with his eyes shifted away from me. God! He didn't say anything back to me but his expressions were enough for the answer to my question. How could he do this? I couldn't help but clenching my jaws hard. He is so cruel. He knew how I hate him and how I suffered because of him. How could he make me marry him, the evil of my life?

"What would you do? I couldn't marry your son now and I won't marry him ever. We are done. I am calling off the wedding. I am sure you get this and I don't think I need to say sorry. It is not my fault you know. Goodbye, Mr. Fredericks. I seriously wish we won't see each other again in the rest of our lives." With that, I bid farewell and left the house in no time.

I didn't know where I am right now. My heart was itching so hard that I wanted to die. The memories from the past was flowing into my minds. I hated this. I didn't want to recall that misery I felt in the past. It was so painful and unbearable that I wanted to forget that most in my life. I better leave this place and stay away from him as far as I could.

Tears were now uncontrollable and I felt like dying. All of the energies from my bodies were nowhere to be found. I was now dragging my legs on the silent street under the bright sunlight. Everything surround me looked so peaceful and happy while my world was collapsing and becoming more lifeless as the time passed. All of my happiness and excitements now were gone. They now turned into nightmares and pains.

I looked around. What am I supposed to do now? A thought came into my mind as my eyes landed on an unoccupied cab across the road. That's right. Why didn't I think of it earlier? I hurried towards that cab, "To the airport, please."