Epilogue

*Hello my dear lovelies 🙋🏻 Happy New Year! 🎉 How are you all? I am here finally back to Wattpad world. 😁After huge writers' block, exam madness, craziness and excitements for my 21st birthday, I am back with this very last chappie of John and Gina's love story. 😍I had been writing this chapter since last month but it took a lot of time to complete this. I didn't know it would be this hard to write the ending though I knew all the things happened here. Words just didn't come out.*

Here we are at the end of our John and Gina love story.

Before the chappie, I would like to remind you 🚨Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE this story to your friends. 🚨 If you really enjoyed this, do it for me and make me happy. Thank you and love you all 😘😍

Here we go, the epilogue!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

John's POV

A few months later

Congratulations, John!

Congratulations, Mr. Fredericks!

Finally, after many heartaches and sufferings, the day I have waited for so long had arrived, our wedding day!

God! I made it. I freaking made it!

It was like the eternal waiting for today and I seriously wanted to skip those damn days or cut them off from the timespan just to arrive this day. They really bothered me and annoyed me so much that I wished I had a time machine.

Marrying her was the only thing I have right now in my mind and I had been imagining about it since I met her at the Alaska. At first, I had no idea I would be falling hard for her and she would become the happiness of my life.

My parents arranged this marriage for me and I was so opposed to it. I didn't even want to go there and meet her, not to mention marry her but I didn't have a choice and it turned out to be the best thing.
So, I didn't hope for any other except this. I just wanted to wed her and claim her as mine. I wanted to achieve that soon. I couldn't wait to call her my wife, my Mrs. Fredericks.

She was practically a temptress, teasing me and seducing me during those days that I had a lot of difficulties dealing with her. I promised her I wouldn't make love to her until our wedding night and it was such a pain in ass. She wasn't helping me at all and it made another reason for me to hate those days.

Every time when we were together, she tried her best, torturing me and tempting me like hell that I got blue balls, controlling myself. I had been planning to make our first night as a very special and memorable day for both of us that it would remain in our memories.

I wanted her to remember it in the rest of her life and so did I. I also wanted to remember and cherish it. She was so important to me that I wanted to treasure all the first times with her. Argh! This beautiful torture is going to end tonight and I couldn't wait any longer for this.

Now, we were at the reception area which was laid out beautifully at the seaside of Maldives. She once told me that she wanted to get married here like her parents and I complied with her.