Chapter 20

John’s POV

Gina was sleeping like a baby and also like an angel on my arms.

Damn!

I stared at her bare face.
She is so adorable.
I softly kissed her forehead.

I felt that she was moving a little and slowly her eyes opened.

She stared at me for a few seconds but as the realization hit her, her eyes became wide and she immediately turned her eyes away from me.

I smiled watching at her. She is so cute.

I saw her flushing.

Damn!

I wanted to tease her right now.

She said good morning to me and I said to her too.

Then I asked her "why didn’t she look at me and did something happen?" with my teasing voice.

I saw her flushing more and now her cheeks look prominent with red shadings.

I wanted to laugh but I controlled it because she is damn cute right now and she was acting like she was caught up with something by me.

Damn! She is so cute and I am sure that if her daughter looks just like her, she will be most cutest and adorable princess and I want to have such a daughter desperately.

I continued teasing her and right now she is flushing so much that her peach cheeks turned into apple cheeks.

I was so happy to see her flushing because of me.

Damn!

I wanted to be the only person who can make her flushing, the only person in her world and I decided to make that happen in reality.

I saw her got up from the bed and tried to run away from me.

"Hmmm Hmmm No No baby" I said in my mind while smirking.

I won’t let you run away right now.

I pulled her back to me and held her in my arms.

Then I hugged her tightly against me, inhaling sweet scent of her.

I said to her how much I wanted to hug her and wake up with her every morning. It is the truth.

I want to hug her everyday. I want to sleep beside her while she pillow my arm and chest. I want to see her first every morning when I wake up. I want to have my breakfasts, lunches and dinners with her. I want to be with her every seconds and every minutes of my life till death do us apart.

She also hugged me back and said she wanted that too. She wanted to wake up every morning with me.

Damn!

I felt like a child who got candies at her words. I felt so happy that I planted a kiss her on her neck.

I felt that she jerked up and she pushed me back hardly. I am sure that my kiss hit her sensitive spot.

So I let her go and she ran towards the bathroom.

Right now, I can’t controlled my laughter anymore because of her cuteness.

I went to the other room and prepared myself for date with Gina.

Then I called my pilot Ren.

“Ren, I want you to do something for me”
“What is it John?”
“I want to propose Gina tonight. So can you make some arrangements for me? I want to propose her ROMANTICALLY.”