Chapter 47

*Hello My dear lovelies❤. I am back finally. It took long. My phone went crazy as well as my laptop and I have no idea what to do with them. I send them to the service center but now I got them back. Hehe. So, now it is update time. Yay! 😁Thank you for waiting for me and my updates❤.*

During this past week, I saw a lot of readers added this story to their reading list and I was like on the cloud nine seeing this notifications.❤ I was really happy to get more fans and there were some nice feedbacks which gave me motivations and inspirations. I want to thank all of my fans for always supporting me and cheering me. I love you all so much.❤ You all are my energies.😍

Before this chappie, I would like to remind you to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, and FOLLOW ME on Wattpad my lovelies. This really help me in writing and updating this story. It is real.👍

And here we go, chapter 47

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 47

John's POV

I love you ...

I will love you, forever and always ...

Gina? Gina was here, beside me?

Hearing her beautiful angelic voice as the first thing in my day was the best I could ever imagine. I just needed her and I wouldn't pray for anything apart from that. I wanted to be with her and spend my lifetime with her. She was all I wish to have in my life and the only one who could complete my world.

I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't. My eyelids were as heavy as hell and my head hurt a lot whenever I tried. Why? Why couldn't I do that? I wanted to see her, her beautiful face. I tried again and again but every time I did, the pain increased more. What happened to me? Why was I being like this?

A piece of memory flashed in my brain as I thought and it clicked me. Right! Accident! A freaking truck hit me and damn it! Why did I forget this?

I was now in the verge of losing my anger. My eyelids couldn't be lifted up and I was begging them to move even for a little when a pair of soft lips crashed against mine.

What!

Was she kissing me?

Damn! It was too surreal to believe and my heart was out of control, beating loudly inside the ribcage. She felt really good that I wanted to kiss her more. I missed her kiss, her scent, her touch and everything about her. I seriously missed her so much.

My eyes were no longer closed at that moment but still, I couldn't see her clearly. She was too close to me and all I could do was to feel this moment and enjoy her sweet lingering kiss.

It had been a long time since we last kissed and I hoped this wasn't a dream. No! I shook that thought immediately. This wasn't. She was kissing me and it was real. She was back, back to me and right now, she was in my arms.

I lifted my other hand which she wasn't holding, to hold her, touch her now flushed cheeks and prove myself that this wasn't some kind of dream or hallucination.

Being aware of my touch, she suddenly jerked up and broke the kiss. My heart sank for a second but seeing her face like this in the close view after a long time made it accelerate again. God! How could she look so beautiful though the sadness was evident all over her face?

"I love you too, Gina."

This was the first thing I wanted to say to her when we met again. I loved her so much to the point that I was afraid to death to lose her and she didn't know how much I was feeling happy right now. I was literally on cloud nine, seeing her in front of me and in my arms.