Chapter 10

Gina's POV

"Oh! My Gina, you are in love for god's sake"

Damn! My heart is beating so wildly and my cheeks are flushing so much right now. My grandpa's words made me die of embarrassment.

"Am I in love?"

I immediately shook my head roughly at that thought. I want to throw that stupid thought and feelings out of my mind right now. That's eating my nerves alive. That's impossible. I swear not to fall in love, isn't it? Behave, Gina. Behave.

I felt my stomach growled with hunger. I went to the kitchen and saw Mary, cooking our lunch. She told me that lunch wasn't ready. So, I decided to eat some snacks.

Back then, after John paid for my snacks, he took them with him to the mansion. I searched for them right now. Where did he put them?

I didn't see them at the kitchen so I went to the dining room. There, I saw him, coming towards me with a bouquet in his hand. I pretended that I didn't see him and went to the dining room. At that moment, I felt my heartbeats increased and all of the hormones inside me was dancing with joy.

"What is happening to me? I hate love and guys, isn't it?" I whispered in my mind. I don't understand myself right now too.

When he gave me the roses, I felt so happy that I wanted to jump like a child who got candies.

Then, he asked me about Mark with a cold gaze on his face. I am sure that he was angry right now. Suddenly, I wanted to tease him again instead of being angry.

Normally I am angry at the people who asked me about my life and my friends and interfered with my life except my grandparents, Lucy and Martha. I don't mind if they asked me about my life.

I have to angry at him for asking about my conservation with Mark but to my surprise, I didn't angry him and instead I wanted to tease him so badly.

So, I teased him. I tried to sound like I like Mark during my conservation with him. His expression turned sour at my words.

I like to tease him now because I can easily tease him only with a few words and he is so reactive to my tease. I like to see his expressions.

I searched all the cupboards in the dining room while teasing and chatting with him. I didn't see any snacks.

I wanted to ask him but he looked so furious and angry right now. So I left him alone in the dining room and went upstairs to my bedroom. If my thought was right, he will follow me to my bedroom.

Yes, he followed me as my thought.

At my bedroom, we had an argument. He said to me furiously that he didn't like me being with other guys. I am so happy in my mind right now that he is showing his jealousy at me. I am sure that he already fell in love with me. Why didn't he confess this to me yet? At that time, my hunger disappeared too because my mind was full of torturing and making him confess to me.

I tortured him a little more to get his confession. So, I said that he was nothing to me but it is just blank words and it is not serious.

I saw his face turned sad at my words. I smiled because my plans of torturing him are working well. I am sure he is going to confess me sooner and I am going to win torturing game with him. I can't wait to hear his confession.