Chapter 39

*Hello, lovelies ❤. It is update time. Yay! Sorry, it took a long time to update. Don't worry I won't abandon this story and I am going to update till the end because I love Gina and John so much. How about you?😁*

I want to dedicate this chapter to my newest fan, Lexi😘. Thank you for enjoying and loving this story. Your votes made me want to edit this chapter fast and update. And also for your message. thank you. I really enjoyed reading how you feeling towards my story. I am so happy to be your friend. Love you, Lexi😍

Here we go, latest chapter of Be Mine Forever ... Enjoy ...😁

Also don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FOLLOW ME on wattpad. Thank you and love you all my fans.💋😘😍

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 39

John's POV

Gina, please hear me out ...

I was now roaming around her house, checking and hoping to see her moving or coming out of the house so that I could soothe her, beg her and convince her. It had been a week since I last saw her. She didn't let me in and didn't let me open my mouth even for a second.

Damn it!

Seeing her ignoring and banning me out of her world made me so depressed and hurt. I didn't want this. I didn't want to end our relationship just like this. I knew she still love me and so did I. I love her so much that I couldn't let her go. Even a mere thought of continue surviving my life without her made my heart throbbed with pains. She said let her go but she didn't know how hard it is for me.

Ding Dong ... Ding Dong ...

"Gina ..." I ranged the doorbell and called her out numerously but there was no response. God dammit! Please! Silence was eating my nerves alive slowly and making me reckless as I kicked the door so hard that caused me lost my posture and yelp.

I had already met her grandparents and told them about the whole incident since I thought they need to know that too. I didn't want to keep that as a secret anymore and I went straight to them as soon as I reached Alaska.

I knew I am at fault and I didn't afraid to admit. I was so ready to accept all the insults and punishment they would give me thought I was scared that they would drive me out as well like Gina.

They were so angry at me when they learned about that especially her grandfather but to my surprise, he didn't oppose the wedding.

"I am beyond angry about what you did to her, John. You are so cruel. How could you? Gina is right. I would do like this if I were her but still ... I don't like the idea of calling off the wedding," her grandfather hissed at first but later his voice turned soft, heaving a loud sign.

I couldn't breathe or utter even for a word as I listened his words. More heaviness appeared in my heart and I was feeling like shit. I thought I am going to get a heart attack but his last statement made all of my inside hormones dance with joys.

"I know Gina love you a lot and so did you. I already saw how you care for her and how she look at you. You two are so much in love and I don't like to see you two separate."

Thanks god! He didn't tell me to get lost and never appear in front of her again. Thanks you! Thank you for telling me this! I needed this right now. Phew! It was the greatest new ever.

"Win her back if you don't want your wedding call off. It is the only way right now. Gina seemed to have iron heart but actually she isn't. So, try hard and win her back. I can only advise you this." Her grandmother said with a little smile on her face.