Chapter 45

*Sorry for the late my lovelies. I know I haven't been updating regularly and I kept you guys wait for me. I am sorry.😢 I really want to update this story but I couldn't. My mood was lost and I couldn't edit and feel like the characters😭. So, I had to bring that mood back. I will try my best to update this so keep supporting me and keep enjoying this story, my lovelies.😉 I promise I would make this story unique and enjoying so keep loving me, my dear readers😘.*

I found out that I have total 77 readers😍 which I knew from the last update and I would like to thank you and dedicate this chapter to you all. And also, I got 7 votes 😘 which I can say not bad for the previous chapter. Thank you for voting me. They really inspire me and gave me many energy to edit this chapter. This chapter is one of the important chapter in this story that I really need a lot of effort editing it. 😎 So, lovelies, keep inspire me with the votes and reads. Thank you so much ❤

Before starting this chapter, I would like to remind you remember to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, and FOLLOW ME on wattpad❤ or my other social accounts for updates. Thank you. (My insta account is kellyhathawayyang.😁 you can follow me for the updates or my story mood boards or aesthetics)

Here we go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 45

John's POV

Argh!

Why didn't he call me yet? My mind was now so restless with frustrations and anxiety ruled all over my body. Damn it! Was he trying to kill me by keeping me wait for his freaking call? I couldn't help but paced back and forth in my room while staring at the dark screen of my phone constantly.

What was taking him too long? Normally, he didn't take much time tracking people like this time because it was his speciality and he had been doing this since he was twelve. So, what was the problem? Did he laptop break or did he lost her freaking spy?

I was about to leave my room and hunt for his room when he called me finally. "Where is she?" I hissed, answering the phone.

Thank god that he still remembered I was waiting for him and called me. God! It felt like a lifetime waiting for his call and I thought I was going to die from too much frustrations before I met her.

"Woah! Relax, dude. She is at Spain," he assured quickly and that made all the heaviness and frustrations in my heart flew out of the window.

Spain?

Wow!

Never had I imagined she would be that near to me even in my dreams because she was dying to avoid me and wanting to stay as far as from me. She was indeed smart and cunning just like I thought and also unpredictable I might add. My face delighted up with an amusement. I really needed to give her some credits for that.

"God! She is practically going all around the world just to hide from you, John. I have to salute her and her incredibly amazing hiding skills. It is really hard to track her location."

My lips parted slightly before letting out a humorous laugh. Seriously? I thought he had already realized about that, back then he tracked her down when she went hiding at Mexico. At that time, he suffered a lot of difficulties and got many sleepless nights, waiting for her to open the phone.

Was he dumb or just thick? I wondered what was inside his brain. A small smile crawled up to my lips as I shook my head a little, "Tell her later. I need to go now."