Chapter 28

Thank you for 2k views my lovely fans. I love you. Keep supporting me with views and votes. I won't disappoint you. I will try my best. Love you my lovelies.

 Love you my lovelies

Gina's POV

John is that Johnny?

My eyes widened with a shock. That's impossible. It couldn't be real. He shouldn't be.

I shook my head. Tears welled up inside my eyes. My hands and also my lips started to tremble. I was speechless staring at the photo.

A little boy was sitting on a big stone with a car toy in his hand. He looked the same as that boy who was the biggest enemy of my life. He was the one I hated most and also the one I wanted to kill ever. He made my life upside down.

I cleared my throat and asked him that boy was him. I was so nervous at that time. I didn't want to hear the word yes from him. It was the biggest fear to me right now. If I could shut my ears, I might do that.

I was praying inside my mind, wishing he would say no. I hoped he wasn't that boy but I knew my wish was useless. I was watching his childhood pictures now and I am sure there was no way that boy would be the other boy.

As my guess, he told me that was him when he was ten years old. Few drops of tear fell from my eyes after hearing this. I should have close my ears. I wasn't ready for the truth.

I saw a waterfall with some tall trees behind him. It looked similar to that place where I didn't want to go again in my life, L.A national forest. I knew for sure it was that place but I asked him the location. I still hoped that he wasn't that boy. I was so scared to lose him.

My hopes were totally shattered after he confirmed me. He said he took that photo there. My breath stopped at the end of his words.

The time I spent there was a hell. I didn't want to feel that misery ever in my life again. It was the worst. A lump started to form inside my chest while watching. I felt suffocate. I couldn't breathe well. I needed some oxygen right now. I needed some air.

I closed my eyes for awhile and calmed myself. My mind was such a mess. I couldn't think anything. My brain wasn't functioning at this moment and my blood was boiling inside me.

I was so stupid. I already knew that his mom sometimes called him Johnny and he once told me it was his nickname. I was a dumb for not recognizing the biggest enemy of my life that I wanted to kill even though there were many hints telling me.

I remembered that boy's face so clear and yet I didn't know that was him. I didn't think that they were the same person even in my dreams. All the time, I thought of him as my prince but actually he was the devil of my life. He was a demon.