Chapter 25

John's POV

Engagement Day

"She is going to be mine." I whispered, staring at her.

We were now having our breakfast with my parents and her grandparents. She was chatting with my mom and her grandmother. I stared at her while listening to my dad and her grandfather. I didn't know what they were chatting about. I only nodded them. I was busy thinking about our engagement.

Finally, today was our engagement day, the day I had waited for so long since I met her at Alaska. I was so happy and all of the hormones inside me were dancing with joy. I couldn't wait to introduce Gina as my fiancee to my world. I couldn't wait to shout out to the world that Gina was mine only.

We couldn't sleep well last night because of our excitement. We were so excited about our engagement. So we chatted a little and cuddled in our bed. I barely control myself not to touch her. But I couldn't stop myself from kissing her. She was too cute that I wanted to touch her so badly. I prayed for our wedding night to come soon. I couldn't wait for that too.

We were busy with our works after breakfast. Gina was busy with my mom and her grandmother in the room next to mine. I was also busy with my works about hotel at Italy. I called Peter and he reported me about the process.

The hotel construction was almost finished and I needed to talk to Kim about interior designs now. So, I pressed her number on my phone.

"Hey Johnny, what's up? Why did you call me on your engagement day? You were supposed to be busy styling yourself, LOL." she scoffed.
"Argh! Kim, I called you because of the interior designs. My hotel at Italy is almost finished." I rolled my eyes and said. She never failed to tease me.

"Oh really! Okay, I will send the blue prints later. Don't worry about that and just focus on your engagement. Okay?"
"Okay, see you later. Bye."
"Seeya, Bye."

Time flew so fast. It was now 2pm in the afternoon and I started preparing myself for the party. I took a shower and took out the tuxedo that I bought for the party from the zipped bag.

It was creamy colored white suit with white shirt and creamy colored vest, coat, pants and a black bow.

After wearing the shirt, vest and pants, I combed and styled my dark brown hair. I sprayed my Clive Christian No.1 perfume on the collar of the shirt and tied my bow. I wore customized diamond cufflinks and studs from Tiffany & Co and white leather shoes from Berluti. I checked myself in the mirror before leaving my room.

Then, I took my creamy coat and stepped downstairs. It was now 4pm, two hours before our party. I saw my dad and her grandfather chatting in the living room. So, I joined them.

"Oh! You are so handsome, John" her grandfather exclaimed and I smiled at him.
"Yes, he is because he is my son, Mr. Meirs" my dad grinned and we all laughed.