Chapter 29

*Sorry For Late Update. My wattpad app is giving me troubles and also because of my exams are coming. I will try to update regularly. Keep supporting me, my lovely fans. Thank you ❤❤❤*

Flashbacks

Chrissy's POV

"Mommy, Daddy, I want to go there. I want to see the bear too. Britany was bragging about how beautiful that bear was. I want to watch too." I badgered, pouting at my parents.

I was now sitting on my dad's lap while wrapping my little hands around his waist. He was brushing my bob hair at that time while my mom was peeling an apple across the table in front of us.

"Oh sweetie, if you want to see the bear, you can see it at the zoo," my dad comforted me but I didn't want. I wanted to go to that place Britany bragged about.

"Noooo ... I want to go there Daddy, please?" I whimpered, squeezing some tears out of my eyes.

"Shhhh ... Don't cry, baby. Okay, I will take you there, but where is that place you are mentioning, my princess?" he soothed me quickly and wiped my tears away from my cheeks.

"It is at the Las Angeles, Daddy. Britany went there with her parents during last week holiday and had a picnic at national forest there. I want to go too, Daddy. I want to. Daddy, please," I pleaded with the smallest voice of mine.

I knew my dad would agree me when I said like that. His heart always melted at my pleading voice. I was my daddy's girl. He always made me happy and he didn't make me cry because he couldn't bear to watch my tears. They were his fear.

He granted my wishes and gave me everything I wanted whenever I begged him or I started to cry.

My mom didn't stop him every time he spoiled and pampered me. She was also equally the same with my dad. She spoiled and pampered me a lot too. I was their absolute treasure and precious baby.

"Okay! My princess, I will take you there this summer vacations, okay? Satisfied now?" He asked, smiling sweetly at me.

I grinned widely at my dad before hugging him tightly.
"Thank you, Daddy. You are the best. Yay!" I screamed with happiness in my voice. He was the best dad ever.

I was so delighted and excited to go there. I stepped down on the carpet and started jumping like a rabbit while my parents were smiling and watching at me. I couldn't wait for that. I wished my summer vacations arrived fast.

If I knew what was going to happen when I went there, I won't ever go there. It was the biggest mistake and regret in my life. That trip to LA turned my life upside down.

Finally, my summer holidays arrived after two months of being a primary schoolgirl. My parents and I went to Las Angeles together with Martha, our housekeeper as my dad's promise. It was my first time travelling to L.A. I was beyond my happiness and joy for the trip.

I had been to many places such as Maldives, Italy, Canada and Europe during the summer holidays with my parents. They took me a lot of places and I liked to visit and explore different kinds of places.

After flying in our private plane for more than half a day, we arrived at L.A. It was in the evening when we reached the hotel and we all were tired from flying for so long. We took a cab and went to the Peninsula Beverly Hills Hotel. We checked in to the penthouse as soon as we got there. I was also so tired that I fell asleep without eating my dinner. My parents didn't wake me up and cuddled me in the bed.

"Good morning, princess," my dad greeted me with a sweet smile. I smiled, "Good morning, Daddy."
He then carried me to the bathroom and helped me wash my face and brush my teeth.