Chapter 12

Gina's POV

I miss him.

I am now sitting in my office room while viewing the icy mountains from the window. My mind were full of thoughts about John. What is he doing right now? Is he busy? Did he get enough sleep?

I felt so lonely without him. It has been a week that he went back to LA and I am here feeling so dull without him.

We have our phone calls every day and we talk every night before we go to sleep. He calls me three times every day but sometime he calls me more than that.

We often have video calls because we miss seeing each other and that made my yearnings for him more. I missed him more every day. I wanted to hold his hands and I also wanted to kiss him.

Damn!

I felt my cheeks burning at the thought of kissing him and also my heart, fluttering inside me.

We haven't had our first kiss and I don't know why he didn't kiss me yet. I am sure that he wanted to kiss me but he was controlling himself back then during our dates. We only hold hands and sometime we hug during our dates. There is no kiss between us.

Why didn't he kiss me? He is making things so slow. I shook my head a little.

"I won't let you do that again, John" I said in my mind and decided to kiss him when we meet again.

Then, I returned to my office desk and immersed my mind into my projects back. I have to finish them. I can't wait to meet him.

I worked like a cow every day and I thought I worked for about more than 18hours a day. I am now so eager to finish them as soon as possible because I wanted to surprise him.

I was so happy at the thought of surprising him. I wanted to see his face when I suddenly show at his office. I smiled while working in front of my laptop because I couldn't wait to see his reaction for my surprise.

Dreams do come true.
One of my projects about promotion in Meirs resort finished earlier than as I expected. So I planned to go to LA and surprise him. Argh I can't wait to see him.

Later that night, John called me and we chatted for a while. I pretended that I fell asleep during the middle of our conservation because I knew that I might tell him about the surprise if we continued chatting.

Actually, I can't sleep well. I rolled my body on my bed. I am so happy and energetic right now. My mind was full with the thoughts of how to surprise him. Finally, I fell asleep around 3am in the morning.

"John wait for me, I am coming to surprise you."

John's POV

I miss Gina very much AHHHH

I am now at LA working with my new assistant Peter and newly formed strategy team.

I haven't get any rest after arriving from Alaska.

I worked for about 20hours and sometimes more than 24hours.

Thousands of works were welcoming me and I had to finish all of these as soon as possible so that I can be with Gina again.

Although there were many works, I didn't miss a chance to call her every day. I called her three times a day and sometimes we had video chats.

Every time I see her face, my mood lights up and I feel energetic. All of my tiredness disappeared at the sight of her angelic face. I thought about her, every time I was angry. I thought about the time with her. They made me happy and my anger disappeared.

I thought I can't live and function well without her. I have to make her mine soon. I need her in my life and I want to spend more time with her. But right now, I have to finish my works as soon as possible to be with her.