Chapter 40

*Woo Hoo. Update time. 😁 I had been trying to update these days but you know Wattpad didn't let me. But now I am here. Sorry for taking too damn long for updating.😀*

Also YAY! My baby got 7K views last few days ago and also many votes (522 votes right now). Thank you so much you all. I love you ❤

I am going to dedicate this chapter to @ChizaMelgarejo Thank you for the votes

I am going to dedicate this chapter to @ChizaMelgarejo Thank you for the votes. I really got shock when I checked my noti in the morning. Hehe I hope you enjoy this story. Love you 😍

So here is new chappie. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE and FOLLOW ME on Wattpad, my lovelies.😘

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 40

John's POV

"Where is she? Don't say she run away!"

I didn't see her speedboat when I arrived her house. Damn it! Had she already left Alaska? No way! I shook that thought. It was scaring the hell out of me but I thought it was impossible too. She couldn't leave here within that short time. So, maybe she went out?

Today, I was late coming to her house rather than the other days. One of my investors for Italy Hotel called me this morning while I was preparing to go to Gina and asked many questions about my upcoming projects and plans.

Opening ceremony of Italy Fredericks hotel was coming nearer and all of my employees were thrilling with excitements and happiness but not me. I couldn't be happy. There was empty space inside my heart.

My life was incomplete without Gina. I wanted her beside me. I wanted to see her smiles, her laughs, her chuckles. I missed her. I missed her so damn much and also I was planning to take her to that event, introducing her as my future wife.

I explained patiently to him about the projects and answered all the questions he bombarded. He was a strict and snobbish person that it took several hours to deal with him. Most of his employees didn't like him and he had bad communications with them. So, he called me directly whenever he wanted to know some facts. He even didn't trust his assistant and didn't depend much on him.

"I sent you an email. I think it will help you running through my project."

"I see. I am reading right now. Thank you, John."

"Never mind. You can ask me any time about the project, Thomas. I can explain it. I would be the one who have to thank you for investing at my hotel."

"You're welcome. I did because I know you and I trust you. So, made it successful and bring me more money, okay?" he said, laughing.

I knew he trusted me and so did I. I trusted him. He had been working with me since I became CEO at some of our hotels. He was another royal and great investor of mine and he helped me a lot though he didn't like that to the others.