3.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1990
Manhattan, New York, America

Andre decided for JoDeCi to work with Father Mc together on some music videos such as Lisa baby, treat them like they want to be treated and everything's gonna be alright since we were new artist joining the uptown records empire. He thought that if we both collaborated, we would get the same level as recognition which went well.

After spending a nearly a whole day in the studio, I realised Justine was filming her music video called Giving you the benefit, a couple minutes away from the studio. I decided to go there to see her film the video. I knew that her boyfriend would've been there but I didn't really care. I don't want to mess up their relationship but I just wanted to see her because I feel like if I don't see her for one whole day, I'll go crazy.

I got the set just in time to see her shoot her video. Her hair was straight but not all the way. She went all white with her outfit as she wore a denim jacket, a halter skater dress with a belt around it, a little tight skirt underneath with a pair of heels. I've never seen this girly side of her before but she looked good.

I continued to watch, when I was interrupted by her boyfriend, Christopher. I started to panic a little because I didn't want him to see me as a threat to her if I made it bait that I was constantly looking at her and finding ways to make conversation with her. Plus I just got here, I don't want to make enemies here as yet. Scratch that, I don't want to make enemies with anyone no time soon.

'So I see your a really good songwriter and I was wondering if you could write a song for me?' He asked still taking looks at Justine

'Me' I said shocked 'why would you go to me when you could as Al, Heavy or Teddy?'

'You've got talent kid' he said 'I've seen the songs you've written for your group and you've got skills with your brain of yours'

'Oh thank you.' I said smiling a little

'So how about you write a song for me and I'll write one for you?' He said

'You don't have to write a song for me.'

'You sure, I don't want to use you in anyway' he said scratching his head

'I'm sure I'll just write a song for you'

'Wow, thanks man I owe you' He said as I smiled

Wow! I'm going to be writing a song for Christopher Williams. One of the best Jack Swing artists from Uptown. I don't wanna mess this up so I better write him a good song.

Justine Indira Skyers-1990
New York City, New York, America

I finished filming my music video and I saw Christoper talking to DeVante. Jesus I hope he ain't threatening his ass. Like there's no need. Yes DeVante is an attractive guy but I ain't attractive to him in that way so he ain't gotta worry.

'Yo, Chris you weren't threatening his ass?' I asked with a thick New York accent

'No baby, I asked if he could write a song for me and he gladly excepted' he said

'Hmm' I said giving him the side eye

'What I'm not lying' he laughed

'Okay' I said bluntly

'What why you acting like I threatened him?' He asked chuckling nervously

'It's because every time you see a new boy coming into Uptown, you get a little jealous'

'No I don't' he said

'Really?' I folded my arms 'you gave Al a stern look, you took me away from Father as I wasn't finished talking to him and you linked arms with me immediately as soon as you saw DeVante look at me'

'I gotta give them a warming sign some way or another' he laughed 'Baby don't worry I trust you'

'You better because I'm the best thing that's happened to you as well as your career' I smiled slyly tiptoeing to give him a peck on his lips