37.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1994
California, Los Angeles, America

Wow! I mean....Wow!

Justine looked even better when she dressed in comfortable clothes. She had on a white oversized Tee with black leather baggy trousers with a silver chain hanging. She wore black timberlands with a black snap back on the other way round. I saw that her hair was shorter and straighter then usual. Don't get me wrong, I like her new hairstyle but I love her natural long black curls even more.

'Yo babe I need to go and get something really quickly' she said as I we soon entered out the house

'What do you need?' I asked turning around

'Don't worry just wait in the car for me, I'll be 2 minutes' she said sounding suspicious

I went and did what Justine told me to do but I felt like something wasn't right. She didn't seem like she forgot something, she seemed like she wanted to do something but she didn't want me knowing. I wanted to check if she was alright but I felt like she'll be fine.

Justine Indira Skyers1-1994
California, Los Angeles, America

I don't What the hell is wrong with me but I'm just not feeling right at all. I feel like a mixture of tiredness and weakness. Like I'm all weak from the sex and I'm tired because I go to bed late too often.

I went into the kitchen and took some tablets with a drink so I could feel a little bit better. I had to do it quickly just in case DeVante started to worry about what the hell I'm doing.

~Donald

I swear Justine is taking the piss at the moment. I don't know what is wrong with her but damn she wasn't cut for the interview. She near mess up the whole thing for the guys because she gave blunt answers and she looked like she wasn't in it for today, which was strange because she was all happy and shit earlier. She didn't even bother coming to see us perform as well, instead I found her talking to this other nigga backstage.

Now she confronts me on cheating on women but she ain't no better flirting with him. Damn she's being a hypocrite at the moment.

Before laughing at the fact that she was being hypocrite, anger rushed through my veins like crazy. This wasn't just because I saw her with some other guy, this was because she nearly fucked up everything today and that's the last thing I need to see from a girl I saw I loved.

'Yo, get you ass away from my girl' I said rushing towards them both

'Yo calmmmm' Justine said slurred

I knew that girl was high and I couldn't have her embarrass herself no more, so I dragged her of somewhere, using forceful strength on her wrist, not caring if I hurt her.

'What the hell is wrong with you?' I asked sternly pushing her into the wall so she could knock some common sense into her 'So you ain't gonna say shit now?'

'I-'

'You wanna be mouthing of with some other nigga but when you with me, your ass go silent'

'But-'

'Fuck you man, you ruined everything today!'

'No I-'

'Don't try and deny shit you-'

'YOU AIN'T SHIT TOO NIGGA!'

She really tested me now. Damn I looked at her the same way my father looked at me when I pissed him off badly and just slapped her right in the face.

Damn I hit her so hard that I started to hiss at the pain. I looked at the palm of my hand then looked at Justine. Her hand was covering her bruised face and a tear was falling from her face as she hissed at the pain.

She took her hand away from her face a little and I saw that her face started to swell, turning purple a little bit. My eyes got wider at the sight that I just hit my girlfriend...again.

I gave her an apologetic look before running of to the middle of nowhere.

At this moment, I realised that I was definitely losing the girl I said I loved.

....She doesn't need another Christopher Williams in her life again