56.

Continuation from last chapter from Justine's view.

'Justine Indira Skyers, will you marry me?'

My heart was beating so fast. I can feel my eyes heat up as I felt the tears rushing down my cheeks. I wanted to say yes but all my emotions were taking over me, making it hard to form my lips as they kept on shaking. My whole body was shaking in fact.

'Y-Y-Yes....Yes I'll Marry you DeVante' I finally said

His hands were shaking as he took my shaken hand to put the ring on my finger.

Damn! Shit shined brighter than a million stars on a starry night!

He finally got up from his knee and hugged me so tight that a hurricane couldn't even tear as apart

He finally got up from his knee and hugged me so tight that a hurricane couldn't even tear as apart. He spun me  around, lifting up my whole body in bridal style.

''We're getting Married' I cried with tears of joy

'Yep...we're getting Married' he cried out as well in joy

He continued to still have me in his arms as he carried me up to the bedroom. He dropped me onto the bed gently as I stared deep into his hazel eyes. His eyes were getting a little brighter, turning into a green colour. It kind of scared me a bit because all my time I've been with DeVante, I've never seen his eyes like that in my life. Maybe they are a sign of happiness....

'Baby your eyes...' I said

'What about my eyes?' He smiled awkwardly

'They are green...do they always do that?' I asked as he chuckled 'Whats so funny'

'My eyes are always hazel' he replied back

'Well technically...they turn brown when your angry, they are hazel when you are normal and I'm guessing when you are happy, they a green'

'Some one has been watching me too much...' he laughed

'Go and look for yourself' I suggested to him

He got of me and went into the mirror to look at his eyes. I followed behind him only to have my arms wrapped around, feeling in his chest.

'Shit!' He cursed out 'you was not joking'

'Your 26 And you're just finding out right now?' I asked releasing my hand from him to look at me

'Yep' he chuckled

'Mhm...green is a good colour on you' I complemented as I walked away from him

'Where you going?' He asked

'Setting myself a hot...bubbly...steamy bath with rose petals decorating the bathroom, Champagne and you in there to make me feel good' I said seductively

He licked his repetitively as he took of his suspenders of from his shoulders so he could undo the buttons on his shirt. He followed behind me grabbing my ass and talking some dirty shit in my ear making me already wet between my thighs.

I had him right where I wanted him...