42.

Mary Jane Blige-1995
California, Los Angeles, America

Guys, it's my birthday today and my best friend coming back to LA to see me. Damn it's been like nearly 4 months since she left LA to go back to New York and I'm finally seeing her again.

I heard a loud knock on the door and I swear I've never ran so fast in my whole life to see someone.

'JUSTINE!' I shouted 'OMG ITS BEEN TOO LONG!'

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!' She shouted smiling

'How have you been?' I asked

'You know same old same old' she smiled

'Alright then you want me to help you with your stuff?' I asked

'No no, you're the birthday girl sit down and rest for your big night' she said

Obviously being the lovely best friend I am, I still helped her with her luggage upstairs to the guest room. I was so busy helping Justine with her things that I forgot that K-Ci has come into the house.

'Damn boy stop doing that!' I said startled

'Stop doing what?' He asked

'Whose's that Mary?' Justine shouted

'Oh it's just K-'

'OMG K-Ci!' She said coming out of the room

A huge smile came across their faces as the went to embrace into a hug. I swear this is going to be like some family reunion shit when she meets Dalvin, Jo-Jo and DeVante.....I don't even know if her and DeVante ever gonna get back together at this rate. He has been acting differently lately. Taking more drugs than usual, having more groupies than usual and just being plain rude. I feel like he's changing because he's feenin' for Justine. It's like she's a drug to him.

'Yo is that you?' He asked surprised

'Aren't I the only Justine you know?' I laughed

'Well....'

'Boy shut up and give me a hug!' I laughed

Justine Indira Skyers-1995
California, Los Angeles, America

'Yo' Justine you need to get back with ol' home boy' K-Ci Said

'Who, DeVante?' I asked

'Yes he's been acting all crazy since you left him'

'He decided to break up with me so why the hell do I have to do all the work?' I asked

'He broke up with you, he told me you broke up with him'

'Well tell ol' home boy that he ain't telling you the damn truth' I laughed

'Girl I'm being serious he's been out on heavy drugs, I don't even know if his record label is doing well at the moment'

'If he wanted to get back with me, why hasn't he not called me? It's not like I changed my number, or the lock for my keys, he could've came back to me to apologise.' I said 'him doing that crazy shit is his own fault'

Why the hell am I acting like I don't want him back when I know I really do?

'You have a point Justine but sometimes the other person has to ty and make an effort too'

'What the hell K-Ci!' I cursed 'he hasn't done shit but caused damaged to himself over me'

'.....look just try and contact him...please?' He begged

'Aight...I'll try but I ain't gonna be the only one he receiving help from'