12.

Justine Indira Skyers-1992
Manhattan, New York, America

As you guys are not fully aware, me and Christopher have broken up. And it's not because of DeVante, it's because he's gone back to being insecure in the relationship, hurting me and controlling me. Thank Jesus God sent me a sign before it got to the point where I probably wouldn't found myself in one of the hospital beds. There has been some tension, but it's normal. It's just that we work under the same label so it gets really awkward. Sometimes it ain't great to mix pleasure with business.

Jodeci have been out on tour so I didn't have any distractions, so I was able to release my 3rd album. After this one, I wanna take a rest and make another album in 3 or 4 years time. Andre might be mad that I'm not sticking to the contract but I'm one of his best artist so it shouldn't be no problem.

I decided to catch up with the girls at Mary's place tonight, you know, a girls night. Damn I haven't done that in a long time.

'Yo yo yo' I shouted entering Mary's house

'You seem to be even more happier than before' Faith said

'Girl she only happy because she moved on with DeVante' Mary joked

'Me and DeVante are not a thing...as yet'

'AS YET!' Jennifer shouted 'Girl spill!'

'There's nothing to spill, we're Just friends' I stated

Mary, Faith and Jennifer were all giving me the side eye as I came to sit down with them. Like these girls must've thought they were born yesterday. I just got out of a toxic relationship and you want me to move on with DeVante like right now. Jesus knows I love that boy too much but I'm not ready for a relationship at the moment.

Mary went into the kitchen to get the popcorn and I also helped getting some other food as Faith and Jennifer set up the movie.

'Guys were watching boyz in the hood' Faith shouted

'Wait... Faith I wanted to watch something romantic' Jennifer sobbed

'Girl I'm not going to spend my girls night crying' Faith said

We all settled down to watch the movie. Half way through it, I could feel the girls staring at me, eager to know more about my personal life.

'I know y'all are eager to know my business' I sighed

'Well Yeah you and DeVante are cute together man' Faith said

'Y'all need to be together' Jennifer followed

'Aye I'm not the only one playing games' I Shot back 'Mary and K-Ci playing games as well'

'Girl why you have to get me into this' Mary whispered into my ear

'MARY AND K-CI!' Jennifer and Faith shouted

'Shut up' Mary said 'y'all loud'

'I swear it looks like you guys got the Jodeci fever' Jennifer laughed

'Well Mary has, I haven't' I laughed

'Girl why're lying?' Mary laughed 'we see you and DeVante playing around in the studio every day'

'He's like an older brother to me. That's all'

'Mhm... Aight' Mary added

'Really' I said

I swear these girls need to get a grip and realise me and DeVante ain't doing anything at the moment. But there is gonna come a time when DeVante gonna have to start putting in effort because I'm slowly beginning to feen for him.