21.

Justine Indira Skyers-1992
California, Los Angeles, America

Billboards tonight!
I'm actually really excited. I'm performing, getting nominations for my music and also hosting a little as well.

For the Billboards, I'm wearing all black with my leather blazer, spaghetti strap bodycon dress. The dress is really tight on me so it's hugging all my curves right. The dress also makes me have way more cleavage I never knew I even had. I'm wearing silver strappy thigh heels. I wore my vintage rounded sunglasses, jewellery and my hair was in a half up half down hair style.

I got to the red carpets and look who the fuck I saw....

DeVante!

Nigga don't want to be picking up my calls and here he is thinking that everything gone be alright.

I try to look at him discreetly as I examine the new tattoos he's got. Damn I left him for that long and he came here with his boys looking like gangstas. DeVante looked good though, no even better, Hell he look like he could get any girl pregnant looking just like that.

The fact is that he's so chill and he don't even realise he making girls wet between their looks just because of the little things he does

The fact is that he's so chill and he don't even realise he making girls wet between their looks just because of the little things he does. Correction, me wet. I tell you I'm gonna fuck up a bitch that try to act sexual with him tonight. Yeah I might be mad at him but let's just take the time to appreciate his sexy way of dressing please.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1992
California, Los Angeles, America

'Damn DeVante, that yo' girl?' K-Ci asked

I took the time to analyse Justine and I couldn't stop staring at her tits. They were just out. The dress she wore made her figure show even more. This is like a surprise to me cause I ain't ever see this side of Justine before. She might've worn sexy outfits but not as sexy as this. She got a nigga getting hard over her and I swear it was the wrong time to because I can literally feel my dick rising up in my trousers.

'Yo De you cool?' K-Ci asked snapping me out of my thoughts

'Yeah yeah I'm cool, just thinking' I said

We went into the building and took our seats. Then we saw Justine coming down her way. She didn't have her jacket on, which gave me a chance to look at her ass. As soon as she walked passed me, I couldn't stop but to slap her ass, it gave me life and also made me hard again.

She sat down but she acted like I wasn't there. I stared at her tits one more time before opening my mouth.

'Yo wassup!' I smiled

'Oh so now you wanna talk to me' she snapped

'What' I laughed nervously

'You ain't answered any of my phone calls, you ain't beeped me back and you ain't listen to my voicemails'

Oh shit! I've been so busy that I even forgot I had a girl. Shit I was busy with the album and damn she's going to kill me if she finds I've been hitting in with some girls.

'I've been really busy lately and I didn't get time to get back to you' I said nervously

'Boy take your sunglasses off' She ordered 'You ain't shy around me'

I took them off and looked into her eyes. She gave me a funny look then laughed to herself.

'What'

'Hmm Aight, you were busy, with who them girls you call hoes' she laughed

Damn she got me shook. Does she know stuff? Or is she trying to make me guilty?

'Why would I be getting with other girls when I could be doing you?' I laughed looking dead at her tits

'Boy my eyes are up here not down there' she laughed 'you don't see me looking at your harden dick don't you, even though I want to so bad'

'It's not hard' I Shot back laughing nervously

'Boy I'm not stupid, you've been staring at my chest for a good amount of time now and you slapped my ass' she said 'Boy gets hard over them stuff'

'Next time cover up and I won't get hard over you'

'Exactly, you are hard over me' she laughed 'yeah you said you ain't hard'

'And your not hard other me' he laughed

All she just did was bite her lip and laugh nervously.

'That's what I thought' I laughed

'Shut up man!' She Shot back 'Look I ain't had sex in time and seeing you got me feeling you too much'

'I look that good to you?' I laughed slyly

'Mhm' she replied

'Wait until tonight'

Damn she's gonna be feeling weak between her legs the next day!