48.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1995
California, Los Angeles, America

I sat in my seat with my legs wide open. Her ass gave me life as she stood with her back to me, walking in a straight line and back to, this time facing me. She crouched down slowly moving her hands down my chest, to my crutch area, massaging my legs. I knew this had nothing to do with the idea for the music video but I actually didn't care. I was hypnotise in the things Justine was doing to me, causing me to tense up a little.

She made her way back up, putting her soft phat ass on top of me. She sat there calmly for a bit five seconds, then started to try hump me. She was moving her hip in a slow motion but that yet made my dick spring up. She didn't have to go faster to make me pre cum in my boxers. I started to lick my lips several times and got my hands on her hips, for extra motion.

She moved her hands down to mine and brought them up to her chest area. Her hands were still on top of mine as she brought them under her black crop top. This girl had no bra on when I felt something hard underneath. I tits felt bigger as they were before which made me even more excited. I rubbed her around her nipple area starting of slow then going faster in a circular motion. I also felt like to make her go even more crazy, I would should pinch them. I couldn't see her facial expression very well, but I knew she would enjoy the shit I was doing. Her head was rolling back, she was saying things she would never say to me, it felt like I was being in control, leading her to the right path...which was the bedroom of course.

She got her hands, holding mine and bought them down to rest on her hips. As I was about to put my hands underneath her skirt, letting my fingers in to rub her clit, she got up. She looked at me for blank second then acted as she just remembered what she needed to do.

'Let's start to focus on the music video now' she said

Damn I forgot all about the music video, fuck that I forgot all about the song playing in the background. That's how hung up I was on Justine.

She walked a little away from and being the slick nigga I was, I pulled her into me, making her rest herself on top, facing me as we sat. This girl must be crazy about focusing on the Song. She started this and imma finish it.

'Look I didn't come over here to play with you' She said

'Clearly you did when you started the game first' I said back

'Well I was caught up in the moment'

'Hmm...you know you want some of my dick' I said in her ear 'you miss it when I'm pounding you as if it was our last time on this earth. You miss every single inch of it in you'

At this point, I knew I got her weak. All goes go weak even if a say a dumbass word or sentence. I don't know why my voice drives them crazy but it gets me into bed with a lot of girls.

My lips slowly connected to her neck giving her warm kisses turning into trails of hickeys. I ran the tip of my nose up to her chin, stopping myself so I could take her top off. Her tits were certainly a little bigger than usual. I refuse to believe that she got them done because they look as natural as ever. Maybe the fat she gained went into her tits....it did her good though.

I licked my lips several drifted of into deep thoughts, dreaming dirty thoughts. I felt my dick spring up. That was only because she started to rub her hard rock nipples with her piercings onto mine. Damn I knew she was freaky but I never knew she could get to this extent. I tried to control myself as I didn't wanna feel like she was taking control over me. I wanted to take full control of her this whole night.

Her small delicate hands made her way where my shoulders were. She was ready to take the shirt of me by slipping the sleeves of me vigorously. As the sleeves bumped to my fists, I shook them off.

My hands made my way up her back as our lips connected. Her hands were on my cheeks and it made me smile a little bit in between the kiss. I felt like I was swallowing her up as my lips tried to eat up her whole face. Our tongues found each other as we fought with them as I was in her warm breath.

The kiss started to get a little more intense as we didn't give each other time to breathe as my hands gripped onto her ass tighter than usual.

I slowly made my way up the seats with her, making sure I ain't trip on shit if there was anything in the way. I was still kissing her as I was making my way into the bedroom. It was a little crazy how I had to walk that long way and I didn't bump into shit. Plus my eyes were open as I was caught up in the moment.

We finally reached our destination as I walked into the first bedroom I saw and closed the door behind me using my foot.

I dropped her onto the bed and admired her attractiveness from top to bottom before I screwed her ass....