35.

Erica Marie Mena-1994
California, Los Angeles, America

'So I see that your scars have cleared up' she said giving me a dirty look

'I still looked good with them on' I joked

'I fucked you up so badly that I couldn't even recognise you' we both laughed

It went silent for a minute as we were sitting on the bed together. I started to bite my lip as I looked at her cleavage area. I licked my lips over and over again and I couldn't take it anymore. I crashed my face into hers and kissed her.

'Wow!' Justine said backing up

'What you know you liked it' I laughed

I tried again with her and we kissed. Her lips felt soft and sweet just like the cotton candy you would get a fair. I tugged her hair behind her ear as I went into kissing her even more passionately. Her hands caressed my neck and soon her lips adverted there.
She gave me soft wet kisses but careful enough not to give me hickeys.

She kissed from my neck to my boob area. As she kissed them gently, she squeezed them tightly and rubbed my nipples making me moan a little.

I felt myself fall back a bit and she came on top of me too. I unzipped her crop top and it revealed her dark chocolate nipples piercings which were hardened. She started to rub herself back and forth on me as she was on top. I grabbed hard onto her ass and smacked it as she enjoyed the playful tease. Small moaning sounds were coming from her as sucked onto one of her nipples.

'Mmhmm....like that' she moaned

I grabbed onto her ass even tighter causing her to stop dry humping me. She went back to eat my neck ravenously, not making a break in between.

I got even hotter and I started removing straps from my dress, releasing my Carmel big tits. I saw my light brown nipples and they were hard as fuck.

'Awh look at them' Justine said smiling

I was about to rub them but Justine did that job for me. As one hand was rubbing the left nipple, the other was being licked and sucked. I felt my vagina tingle as I started to feel good inside.

My hands slowly went down to my promise area and I started rubbing it back, forth and around in circles. I began to feel even more feelings by releasing pleasurably moans playing in a beat.

Justine saw that I was enjoying myself too much. She removed my hands and started bringing her self down to my area. She also pulled my dress down, taking it off along with my panties. She took her skirt and panties to and I watched her as I played with my nipples.

She stretched herself to my face as she went to whisper into my ear giving my chills down my spine.

'Imma eat your pussy out real good' she  whispered laughing

She went back to my area, opening my legs as wide as she could. She started breathing against my pussy making me release a sexual sighing sound. I felt her fingers finally touching it, rubbing it slowly and gently. I did it really feel anything as yet but she was just starting. I felt something wet digging into my clit, making me twitch a bit. The tongue action started to get intense as she sped up. She finger tips were gently rubbing the top of my vagina which made me go crazy. I was rubbing my nipples hard, trying to squeeze the shit out of my big, luscious tits as it really turned me on. I felt her lips being pressed as she started sucking like she was sucking the juice out of an ice lolly.

'Ffffuuuuuccccckkkk' I moaned 'AAAWWWHH....YEAH.....RIGHT THERE.....YOUR SUCKING SO HARRRRDDDD'

'OHH YEAH....OHH YEAH....OHH YEAH.....UUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH'

My moans were literally filling up the room. I felt my pussy tighten up as I was nearly reaching my climax. I felt my body gaining rapid emotion as I felt like I couldn't breathe. It felt so good, it was better than having dick shoved up in your pussy.

My breathing was thining out as I started to breathe faster than usual. I saw my nipples becoming harder than they've ever become and there it was...I came right before Justine's mouth.

'UUUUGGGGHHHHHH.....' I said releasing a pleasurable sigh

'That felt good...didn't it?' She laughed

'Sooo good' I said trying to get back to my normal breathing pace

'Well It's my turn to be sexual aroused now'

Oh boy.....