60.

Elgin Baylor Lumpkin- 1996
California, Los Angeles, America

I was busy getting along with my tracks until I was startled by Justine opening the door with full force. Not only her coming in unexpectedly frightened me, her face did as well. I'm not trying to be rude but Jesus it looked like she got dragged in a fight. Her hair was all messed, looked like pieces of it fell out, her face was dry, had no life into it except her anger that shone clearly and the swell on her right cheek. She had just grey sweats on and that's not really her, but overall, she didn't look good at all.

'Wow! Justine I You Alright?' I asked shocked

'We need to shut that shit down right now' she rushed towards me

I instantly knew what she was talking about at that moment. Damn I hate the false rumours they made of us. And damn I ain't touch her ass. It's tempting but I'm not fucking with Her so I can get beat up by DeVante.

'You heard about it too' I asked

'Yeah...reasons why I look like this because DeVante did- Wait don't worry' she cut of her sentence making me raise my eyebrow

'Mmm...' I said suspicious at her statement

'What?' She asked

'Oh it's nothing' I said wiping if he face that DeVante probably did something to her

'Alright then let's go and sort out this rumour' she suggested smiling a bit

'You need to fix up first before they make another rumour about you being on crack at the way your looking' I joked

'Shut yo' ass up! She laughed back

Justine Indira Skyers- 1996
California, Los Angeles, America

After I cleared up the false rumours, I arrived back home but I kind of felt a little bit scared to what DeVante night do to me. Like maybe he was just angry on the fact that I was cheating on him but I wasn't or maybe he was drunk and he just flipped out on me way too much. He's but his hands on me before but never like that.

I unlocked the door immediately only to hear noise coming from upstairs. I sounded like things being thrown about. I didn't mind it as much as it could be DeVante looking for something.

I walked further into the hallway, leading upstairs to see if DeVante needed any help but I didn't look like he needed any. I heard noises, but there weren't just any noise. The bed was shaken and making a squeaking noise, as I began to hear a feminine voice screaming out for pleasure. I had to tell myself that it couldn't be DeVante dropping it like it hot with that bitch in our bed.

I took a couple minutes to calm myself as I felt my heart beating fast as I was breathing in and out heavily.

'DeVanteeeeee' The bitch moaned out

'Ohh hell nah' I cursed to myself

I was filled with anger than tears as I raced downstairs to the kitchen, getting a sharp ass knife. I couldn't give a rats ass if I went to jail for killing a bitch and my man at this point. I made sure I ripped of my strip lashes off, but my hair up in a ponytail, took my jewellery off and took of some loose clothing. Thank Jesus I didn't get my nails done or I would be wasting 20$ by cutting them short.

I raced back upstairs to only to see the bitch creeping with my man, coming out of the room, putting on some of her clothes on. She spotted me and her eyes went wide as fuck. I think I scared her with the knife in my hand, but that was the thought. I stabbed the knife into the door and soon my hand connected to her face. I punched her in the face with so much force that it became bloody. She fell on the floor and I before thinking that I might've killed her, I pushed her down the stairs. I looked as I she stumbled coming down the stairs.

Oh damn I would hate to be that bitch!

I ran down slowly after her and picked up her hair showing her bloodied face.

'You see this is what happens when you mess with my man, if I ever see your ass with him again, I swear you won't be alive the next time. Now go clean up and run yo' ass home and do tell anyone shit or imma find a way' I threatened

She got up and I laughed as she ran away from me with fear in her eyes. I turned around to find DeVante's cheating ass to kill him but he beat me too it. My face went left as I winced out at the pain.

'Who the hell do you think you're slapping please?' I asked holding my cheek

'Now you fucking know how I feel when  you are cheating on me!' He Shot back

'Hell I told yo' dumbass that I wasn't cheating on you' I cursed

Before he decided to open his mouth, he pinned me against the wall. I tried to untangle myself from him but his grip was too strong. He looked at the stairs that had blood on it and then back at his hands as he saw the blood on mine.

'You beat that bitch up did you?' He smirked

'Next time don't creep with a bitch and she wouldn't have to suffer with your consequences' I Shot back

He gave me a devilish smirk then kneed me in the stomach making me drop down at the pain as I held my stomach.

'Get up bitch!' She shouted 'you wanna fight a bitch and not me....well here you have it'

He grabbed my hair and my face with his other hand. He gently caressed it then punched me repeatedly in my face causing my lip, nose and parts of my face bleed out. I was soon coughing out blood as he continued to butcher my whole body. I was weak and I couldn't feel my body at all. I was weak and al I could barely do was opening my eyes. He gripped onto my hair even tighter than before and threw my face against the wall. My vision was becoming blurry as I felt my mind beginning to shut off.

'Now you know how these bitches feel when you beat their asses' he shouted as he gave me one last thrust at the wall

My mind shut down and my eyes closed instantly as I laid there helpless.