7.

Mary Jane Blige-1991
Manhattan, New York, America

'Mary what's taking that girl so long?' Faith asked giving an attitude

'Innit we got places to be, this girl taking forever' Jennifer added 'It could be because of Christoper. Reasons why I don't date man way older than me'

'She's said she'll be coming soon' I said

'She should be with that new light skin boy DeVante' Faith laughed 'he's way scarier than Christopher'

'Plus Justine and DeVante would suit' Jennifer smiled

'Who would suit?' Justine asked as she opened the door and got in from the back

'Um me and Cliff' Jennifer lied as she jumped a little as she didn't realise Justine coming into the car

'Girl why you playing yourself' Justine laughed as I joined along with her

Jennifer shot her a look but started to laugh along with us.

We got set and headed of to the spa. Yeah I know, four street girls getting pampered up. It wouldn't be normal for us to do this shit, but damn we need to get our life.

We got to the spa and change into our swimming suits. With Justine's help, we got to have a private area for ourselves.

How lucky are we!

Me, Faith and Jennifer got into the pool except for Justine. She decided to sit on the ledge of the pool, which is not like her because damn she loves to swim.

'Girl what's up?' I asked swimming towards her

'Nothing' She said kicking the water

'You sure?'

'Girl don't worry about me go and have time in the water with the others'

I hesitated to go away because I knew something wasn't right. Faith and Jennifer came along to see if she was alright.

'Are you missing Christopher?' I asked

'That's the problem'

'What's the problem?' Jennifer asked exchanging looks with Faith and me

'Me and DeVante have become close and I'm scared that when Chris comes back next month, he's gonna think I'm cheating'

'But you're not though' I said

'I know but I'm kind of you know....'

'Girl do you love Christopher?' Jennifer asked coming close to her

'Yeah-'

'So why do you feel like this?' Faith asked 'Do you like DeVante?'

'I don't know, he's nice and all but it's just that we've become so close, he's like a protector to me'

'Damn Girl leave Chris, and go with DeVante if he's making you feel like that' Faith laughed as I Shot her a look 'what I meant to say was what does your heart tell you?'

'I don't know at the moment' she said 'I don't want to say or do anything I regret. I'll think about it'

'Well girl we don't want you sitting here sobbing about men when we can get our fun time on' Jennifer said

We all dragged Justine into the pool with us and she swam chasing us. Damn I just wish that if Justine likes DeVante, she makes the right decision and take a good time thinking, because she could be throwing away a good man. Like DeVante is probably a good man but Justine has been with Chris for two years and she's only coming up to us now having a problem with her relationship.

I just hope she makes the right decisions