31.

Justine Indira Skyers-1994
Manhattan, New York, America

'I swear this nigga is pissing me off' I moaned at DeVante 'how the hell can me, Mary and Jodeci be the only successful ones at Uptown and we ain't getting the shit we deserve'

'Exactly, you think I sing for free?' Mary said 'I work hard for my success and I think I need to be paid probably'

'All of us need to' DeVante clarified

''I've been singing my ass of for too long to be deserving this shit' I said 'you know what, if that man we call our manager don't give us our pay, I'm out and going Death Row. Like we all got recommended there so if Andre has a problem my our asses our leaving'

'Exactly!' K-Ci followed 'He rushed us with our albums and he don't even wanna pay us'

'I wanna find that man right now and sort this shit out, because we all can't carry on like this'

Andre Harrel-1994
Manhattan, New York, America

I was busy on a phone with my wife until I heard vicious knockings on the door.

'Damn they have no manners' I said 'alright baby I'll call you later'

I put the phone down and there went Justine, Mary and Jodeci storming into the room looking all mad.

'Where's our money?' Mary asked sternly

'What do you mean?' I played dumb

'Look we've been singing for too long not to get paid properly' Justine shouted

'You Guys will get your money until the end of the month' I said

'Look how many damn times you've said that to us, and we still ain't got paid shit' DeVante Shot back

'Well this time I mean'

'You need to know Death Row is a threat to you' Dalvin said 'we all got recommended to go there and if you ain't paying us right, we'll all go there to live better lives'

'Oh so it's all about money now?' I Shot back

'Shut your bloodclart mouth right now' Justine shouted 'Tell me what person is working and not getting paid for the stuff they do, tell me'

I looked at her with an emotionless look on my face. To be honest I was tired and I wasn't about to argue with her.

'Exactly!' She Shot back 'I'm not a fucking piece of rubbish that you can throw on the floor and kick on the curb. I'm a fucking human with fucking needs'

'Look yo' asses don't like what I do here, fine! Go Death Row, but when Suge puts you under stress, don't come crying to me because he mistreating you!' I yelled back

'Wait so you ain't gonna do nothing?' Mary asked

'You said y'all wanted to go Death Row...'

'No the fuck we didn't' DeVante Shot back

'Y'all fuck this! This man don't know real talent when he sees it' Justine walked off 'fuck him and fuck this place, I'm out!'

They all walked off afterwards following her as it seems that they made up their minds up.

'DeVante I don't know where the hell you're going because you'll be leaving your record label behind' I reminded

'Okay...your point' he said 'I'll find a studio up there and fly them out there'

'Suit yourself then...don't come back'

'We won't' he said smartly

Fucking ungrateful People!

~Justine

'Yo Suge' I said on the phone

'You cool'

'Yeah we cool but it looks like me, Mary and Jodeci be coming to your label.'

'Does Andre know about this?' He questioned

'Fuck him man, we've been singing for too long for us not to get paid' I said

'Look when y'all come, I'll promise you'll get the money you deserve'

'Yo thanks always count on you' I smiled

'Everyone can' he laughed

'Don't get your hopes up' I laughed

'Damn Girl I'm just joking'

'Aight see you in L.A'