13.

Justine Indira Skyers-1992
Manhattan, New York, America

Jodeci came back from their tour and for the first time ever, they're taking a break from their hard work.

It was spring, so I decided to wear a cropped jumper, high waisted denim shorts and timberlands with my scrunched up socks. My hair was in a half up half down hairstyle.

'Yo you know his girl with him' Mary said as I stopped opening the door

'His girl' I asked puzzled 'girl who you referring too?'

'He ain't tell you' she said 'he had a girl back home and she is his baby mama'

'Wow! Mary where you get that information from?'

'You weren't here yesterday and his girl Tammy came over and while I was in the kitchen, they were talking about it'

'Ohhh when I get my hands on his no good lying ass' I said rushing to get inside the house

'Girl you can't do that' Mary said 'y'all ain't together'

'Shit!'

Mary Jane Blige-1992
New York, New York City, America

Justine opened the door and I don't know what she was doing but I knew she adjusted herself before going in. She pushed up her bra, tightened her hair and pulled her shorts a little higher. I'm like, stop trying he got a girl. But I can't believe he got a girl and a damn baby back home and not tell Justine.

I walked into the building with Justine and I felt tension as she side eyed both DeVante and Tammy. I just acted like everything was cool and made my way to K-Ci.

Justine came along but Jesus she looked like she was going to smash the crisps into pieces so I grabbed it away from her.

'Girl what you do that for?' She whined

'You are about to smash up the food in your hand because-'

'Aye man shut up man!' She shouted as she walked into the kitchen

It's a good thing she did though because she would've been over the roof if she saw DeVante and Tammy snuggling way to much on the sofa. I feel sorry for Justine because DeVante and her have become close friends and she probably grew feelings for him and the fact he just showed up with his girl back home without telling her he had a girl/baby mama, is a little bit...you know...

Donald Earle Degrate Jr -1992
New York, New York City, America

Everyone was leaving except for the guys and my girl Tammy. She was staying her for a week to come and visit me. I wish my daughter Dyana was here, I really miss her. And the guys were leaving together at the moment.

Justine walked passed not even saying goodbye or anything. She hasn't spoken to me the whole day, all she did was give me a side eye. I didn't know why though.

'Justine!' I shouted as I grabbed her arm

She gave me a death stare and I immediately let go of her.

'What did I do!' I shouted

She turned around and gave me a look as if she wanted to punch me. 'I tell you what you did.' She said 'Why did you not tell me about about you girlfriend from back home? Why did you not tell me about how you left your child back home? Why I gotta find my information from other people?'

My eyes widened as she knew I had a baby back home. Who told her? The boys and my family were the only people that should've know about it.

'H-How do you know?' I asked

'Mary told me' she Shot back 'next time when you're around others, keep your big mouth close if you don't want others eavesdropping in your conversations easily'

My hand started to form into a fist and I was thinking of how I was going to kill Mary.

'Don't get mad just because your secrets out' she let out a dry laugh 'I can't believe you couldn't tell me this yourself. You tell me everything and you failed to tell me that. Why would you hide the fact you got a dau-'

I started to grow angry but I didn't know if I was angry at myself or angry at the thought Justine found out.

'Why the fuck do you care!' I shouted

'Why do I care? You wanna know why, because I like you way more than a friend and to know that you're happily in love with your girl from back home just hurts me. I'm there thinking our friendship will turn into a relationship but now it's clearly not because you've got her with you' she said angrily

'I wanted to start a relationship with you too'

'Boy don't lie to me because if you wanted that to happen, you would've broken up with that no-having-pale-ass-bitch you call girlfriend' she insulted Tammy

I had nothing left to say as she just insulted Tammy. I should've known bitches that come of the street like her can't appreciate every white girl they see with the black man they want.

'Hmm that's what I thought' she laughed

'Thought what?' I Shot back eagerly

'Your Girl ain't providing much for you with that flat ass of hers' she laughed 'she probably boring you the fuck in bed even though you had a baby with her'

'What makes you think you're better in bed and have a better shape then her?' I asked

'It's funny you ask that question because I swear every time I'm with you, you look at me like you want to do even more with me but when you with your girl, you look like you just wanna hang like ordinary people' she laughed

I thought about her question and I started getting imaginations through my head. Damn she was right but I didn't want to show it.

I started walking slowly to her and I held onto her waist. My head was moving close to hers as I stared into her eyes deeply.

'Boy, what are you doing you got a girl' moving her head back away from me

'Didn't you have a man when you decided to go all dirty on me?' I whispered in her ear

'Y-Yeah but you've got a baby at home you can't possibly cheat on your baby mama with me'

'I wanna prove that I love you with this kiss I'm about to give you'

We gazed in each other's eyes for a good minute before we went into our kiss. I didn't care if Tammy saw because God was telling me that I belonged with Justine, no matter what.

The kiss got deeper as her arms quickly wrapped around my neck and my hands grasping her ass. Justine was right, she had a handful of ass and it was so nice to just grab onto it.

We finally stopped as the kiss got to the point to where it could've lead to sex. We might've pulled away but I still held onto her ass.

'Damn you must love me a lot' she said recovering from the kiss as we both laughed

Now how am I going to break up with Tammy, without breaking her heart?