68.

Justine Indira Skyers- 1996
Charlotte, North Carolina, America

Now, going to your man's parents home should be something exciting, but having to be forced to trail behind DeVante's dangerous ass, I'm feeling scared because I know he's gonna be threatening me so I don't say shit that's been going on between us. The only good thing about it is that he won't be able to beat me if he gets mad at me but I'm not going to test him on the trip though because he can easily beat me at home.

I would've left his ass long time but it's like he's put me under his spell. I'm not as strong as I was back in 95'. Thats when I felt that I can be myself, not afraid to talk back to his ass. Now I can't do that shit because I don't wanna put my life in jeopardy, but clearly it is if I'm under his control.

'Now you better act right or when we get home, imma fuck yo ass up badly' he threatened me as I glared at him

I got my stuff out from the back of his car and he pulled my head to his direction, pinching my chin tightly as he pecked my lips. He then decided to push my head backwards so he could back away from the kiss. I just put my head down in embarrassment and walked straight to his parents house. He rushed of to me after shutting the back of the car violently.

I knocked on the door feeling happiness but fear at the same time. Also I just hope his father isn't there because the last time we went, he had the nerve to talk shit about me like some fucking ass cowardly bitch. I will always remember that moment because that was the time DeVante stood up for me and himself. I nearly found myself in tears at this moment because I knew he loved me then, but now he wants to step all over me.

'Awhhh hello babies' His mother greeted us

She hugged DeVante and kissed him all up, embarrassing him in front of me.

Good that what that motherfucker needs.

We stepped inside the house and I realised that his mother was looking at me- looking at me as if I was suspicious or something. Then I realised the cut thats ok my cheek as I left a hissing sound, touching it.

If y'all didn't realise that night when I didn't come home after the party I went straight to Pac's, DeVante got mad at me for not coming home and started throwing glass at me with shattered pieces making a deep enough scar for it not to heal properly.

'Baby, What happened there?' She asked with an apologetic look

I could feel DeVante's eyes on me as I tired not sweat it out. I had to think of a lie that she would fall for.

'She got into a fight' DeVante lied

So we just gonna ride this same lie out until people gonna find out the actual truth?

'I see you didn't go hospital for the scar though' she pointed out

Motherfucker threatened my ass if I called the ambulance!

'No it wasn't that serious' I played it off but all she did was side eyed me a bit

Man this whole family gonna turn their back on me!

'Well I'm glad to see it's healing up, let DeVante help you with your-'

'No no it's cool I'll do it myself' I smiled

'Are you-'

'No she doesn't mean that she's just being to nice to me lately' DeVante forced a smile 'I'll take her stuff, Justine go and make yourself at home'

Uuuuuurrrrgggghhhh! Really don't want him taking myself upstairs!

'Soooo....have you made the wedding plans as yet?' She asked getting all happy

'Sadly not as yet...we've just been so busy lately' I forced a smile

'Well at least you guys are taking your time' she smiled lightly

Damn I feel like such and idiot letting her hype herself up for our So-called-Wedding when I know damn well it ain't gonna happen. Yes I might be putting up with his ass right now, but eventually I'm gonna have enough of him hurting me.

'Justine' she said

'Yes' I looked up at her as I smiled

'I'm so thankful for you for being with my son 24/7, especially the troubles he's been going through with'

'Troubles?' I asked confused

'Yeah he hasn't told you?' She asked

'Nope' I said

'You should talk to him before things might get worse' she warned me

Hasn't it already?

Sorry for this shit chapter, I kind of rushed it.