11.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1991
Manhattan , New York, America

So much has been on my mind lately, the album, the tour and also Justine. I'm scared for her, like legit scared. Her boyfriend keeps her away from me because he thinks we have a fling or something. We don't have a fling but whatever happened a couple weeks back, was something that happened naturally. She needed someone to pleasure her and I helped her fulfil her needs. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself.

I decided to go somewhere quiet, which was the church so I can relax and refresh my mind. As I child, I've been going to church like every single day. It might sound tiring but it's really good to relax your mind and just to pray to God for a better day and so on.

I took myself to the front of the church, were I usually seat and pray for a few minutes. This time there was a girl with black girl hair, wearing a white long t-shirt with shorts underneath. I couldn't quite make out what shoes she was wearing because she was kneeling.

'Um is this seat taken?' I asked quietly

It was Justine!
She looked up at me and smiled but she seemed rather upset.

'Yeah of course'

She went back to bowing her head down afterwards and was left silent for a minute. It had been two minutes silence and out of nowhere, she started crying. Pulled her away from the bowing her head and I embraced her into a hug tightly.

'I don't think I made the right decision' she cried

'What do you mean'

'Giving Christopher a second chance' she sobbed 'I was going to break up with him but there's something about him that I'm addicted to him about, you know.'

'What makes you become addicted to him?'

'I dunno'

'Come in there's something you like about him' I said chuckling a bit

She pulled away from me and looked at me as if I just got hit by a bus and I don't remember shit that happened.

'Why do you care so much?' She screwed her face

'Look I'm not trying to care but if you're upset, I'm here to help you alright.' I said in a defensive tone

'Mhm... you the only nigga that cared about me apart from Christopher... well I don't know anymore' she said trailing of her sentence

'You're like a little sister to me'

'It's funny you say that because I've always thought of you as a brother I've never had' she smiled

'Really!'

'Yep!' She said 'I was the oldest daughter and my parents were like really young when they had me and my sister so I was like a protector for my younger sister while my parents had to do outrageous things just to get food on the table.'

'Wow I didn't know, I'm sorry' I said with an apologetic look

'It's cool, I've just been through a lot and I just hope and pray that God gives me a sign quickly before Chris slips up again'

'Psalm 5:3' I said

'What?' She asked puzzled

'In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay may requests before you and wait expectantly'

'Awh that's beautiful De, What does it mean?' She asked smiling

'Call me Donald'

'Donald?' She laughed but stopped until I got serious 'Is that your birth name?'

'Yes' I said annoyed

'Alright then Donald, educate me' she smiled caressing my hand

'Begin Your day with prayer so you can have a peaceful outlook and not start in a race. Ask the lord what you pray for and believe that he will answer you.'

'Damn De you must've come from a religious background' she smiled

'Yep, since I was a baby.' I said 'my father was the pastor so we would go mass like everyday and my parents especially my father would force me into developing my musical instruments for a future in the church'

'How many instruments can you play?'

'11'

'Wow I would love to see you play all of them and go church with you and study the bible with you' She said gripping my hands tight as she looked into my eyes

'Me why me?'

'Because you're different' she said 'I've never met a boy like you with so much talent, Faith and drive before'

'I don't get that a lot' I blushed 'I usually get the same old he's good looking from a lot of girls. They never see past my looks. That's why I don't really date a lot'

'Well I See past your hazel glistening eyes and trust me it's good you don't date a lot because god is saving you for the right girl, trust me'

'I just hope the right girl is you!' I said in my head

'Let's pray that he does' I smiled