47.

Justine Indira Skyers-1995
California, Los Angeles, America

I cannot believe I'm risking my life out here. It's like signing a contract with the devil. Thank God I'm touring around here and other places so that Suge won't come out to attack me. That man could make you wish you were dead if you didn't play by his rules. Anyways, to get that all sorted out, I got some security around me when I'm in crowded places or place when I'm on my own. I can't live in my own apartment as yet so I decided to live with Mary for a bit until everything is sorted out. I would've went with DeVante but everything is going well and I don't want to ruining it, plus this boy as too much mess to sort out himself on his own but when he needs support, I'm always going to be there for him no matter what.

Talking about DeVante, I wanted to catch up with him before I left out to tour tomorrow night. He told me to meet at his place where he has his mini studio at. I haven't seen his house since he moved out the one that we had together and got a new one, so I'm guessing it's going to be big and nice since he's affording all these cars and shit.

What does he need seven expensive cars for? Was one not enough?

I got to his place and I swear it wasn't his place for a minute. I got out of the car a looked at the nicely built house that was standing in front of me. I was laughing to myself as I thought it wouldn't be a house DeVante would be living in. It just looked too nice...Too big....so not him.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it waiting for him to arrive

I walked up to the door and knocked on it waiting for him to arrive. He opened the door, arriving with nothing but his grey sweats and his boxer liner showing. Now this nigga nows I get turned on when he comes up to me with grey sweats on. He looked more muscular than before or maybe it could be because I haven't seen him with his shirt of for some time now. He still had those cute baby twists in his hair and of course he still had more tattoos added onto his bare skin. The only difference between me and DeVante with tattoos is that I've got a lot but they are small and he's got a lot but they are just out there.

'So I see Suge has been treating you well since I left is fat ass' I poked out

'I earned this my money I earned not his that he steals from people'

'Hmm' I said looking behind him if he was getting with a girl since he was just in sweats

'I didn't bring no girl over' he said

'Hmm....'

'Get your ass inside and stop trying to start unnecessary shit' he said giving me way to walk in

Same ol' nigga with the same ol' attitude....

'Nice place you got here' I said walking through his long hallway

'Thank you I was thinking of you when I got the place' he said as I heard him smile

'Awh you trying to be slick baby?' I laughed 'it ain't working but at least you tried your best'

'Why you playing hard to get now?'

'I ain't playing hard to get, I'm just being myself'

'Acting much' he mumbled to himself as if I didn't hear shit

'What did you say?' I asked as I snapped my neck 180 degrees in his direction

'Okay then....that's what I said' he said but I could see he was startled by my reaction

We got into the studio and I swear it was cold man. Jesus it's weird how the whole house can be warm as fuck but the this particular room he works in, isn't.

'Yo, De aren't you cold?' I asked him

'No' he said bluntly

'Babe your nipples have gotten hard' I spotted

'Hard over you' He smartly said

'Boy go and get a shirt to be put on' I ordered

'Fine Mother' he mocked

I was going to say something but he was kind of right so I shut myself up.

'Wait De, how you find a shirt so quickly?' I asked 'don't you have like a lot of rooms in here?'

'I have shirts all over the house' he said as I had the facial expression of whatever

His shirt was unbuttoned but I didn't care. At least he covered up somehow, some way.

'Me and the guys recorded this song and we all decided that we wanted to do a music video for it but I literally don't have any ideas'

'Lemme listen to the track first' I said eagerly

He put the track in and damn I k ew this song was going to be dirty as fuck when I heard I wanna freak several times.

'Damn De you wrote his?' I asked after the song finished playing

'Yeah...why' he nervously chuckled

'I ain't ever know you wrote songs like this'

'Come on Justine, you ain't heard the second album?' He asked as if I was missing out

'Yeah I've listened to it and the songs on there ain't nothing compare to this song' I said 'anyways what is the song called?'

'Freak 'n' you' He said proudly

'Of course' I smiled back mocking him

'What's that suppose to mean?' He asked

I got up from my chair and looked at him giving him a sly smirk. I didn't have an idea for for the music video as yet but I had and idea to tease his ass playfully making him think dirty thoughts. Maybe this could help him or am I just helping myself here?

'Wait and see' I said slyly