61.

Justine Indira Skyers- 1996
California, Los Angeles, America

I finally open my eyes as I saw myself in the same position as yesterday. I saw the blood that dropped out of my mouth as my lips felt dry. I tried adjusting myself from the ground but it was pain was just too much to bare. I slowly took my time to go up the stairs even if I was hurting by stretching my hands on the rail. After several attempts of even trying to get myself up, I finally found myself standing on my very two feet. I looked down at myself as my clothes had gushes of blood on it but my head was feeling light, as if I didn't have any life in it. I put my hand against my head as I managed to pick myself up.

After reaching the top of the stairs. I saw daylight coming through a window.

Damn and I thought I was knocked out for a pretty long time.

I looked up at the clock to see what the time was and damn I was knocked out for way too long. It was 9:30 and I had to be at the studio at 10 at Death Row. Yes I know that me and Suge are not on good terms but that's only because Pac begged his ass as he wanted to do a collaboration with me and plus Suge and Pac are tight so he ain't gonna disappoints Pac and he can't pull any shit on me.

My eyes widened as I saw the time and I try to run to the bathroom to fix myself up but I forgot that my ass was still weak from yesterday.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, only nearly about to cry as I saw my reflection. My lip was cut badly, my face was all bruised up with swellings and scratches but the worse was the black eye I received. One of my eyebrows had a slit near to the side of my face. I rubbed my face as I hissed at the pain, only to feel that I had massive mark from side of my forehead. It was red and the cut looked deep. I looked at myself one more time before washing my face. Damn I was shocked that I still had all my teeth in my mouth from all the punching and hitting he did, especially when he aimed for my mouth several times.

I splashed the cold water on my face and damn that shit hurt. It hurt even more that I rubbed the soap on my face which made me wince in pain even more. I got the towel and wiped my face dry. I got back in front of the mirror and I didn't even look better at all. I looked tired and my cuts were out there fresh. At this point, I just wanted to cancel the whole thing off but at the same time Pac had other plans as well and if I messed his shit up for him, It's gonna look bad on me.

I ached throughout the hallway to my bedroom, yes the same bedroom me and DeVante made love and slept in. I felt tears trickling down my bruised face as the thought that DeVante had the audacity to sleep with another girl in the bed we shared in. I also didn't see him in it which made me a happy a little because I didn't want to see him.

I looked at my hands I realised that I didn't have the ring on my finger. I want it to stay like that but I didn't want people wondering why I don't have the ring on my finger.

I got my head of the situation and found some clothes to but on. I got some black grey bottoms and top on and put them on as I wasn't in the mood to dress up. I tried to cover up my scars but damn it hurt as I just put water on, imagine what happens if I clog up my face with makeup? I put my hair down as my curls were big so the scars on my face can be hidden. I got out my Timbalands on and but them on with black shades so I could cover up my black eye.

I grabbed everything else that I needed and went downstairs to find a sleeping DeVante on the sofa. I tipped toed to the door without making any noises that I felt from the pain in my body. As I made my way to the door. I was stopped.

'Where you going?' He asked

'I'm heading Death Row' I said quietly

'FOR YOUR ASS TO BE BEATEN UP AGAIN?' He shouted

'It's Fine he won't do anything plus Pac is gonna be there'

'Pac, you ain't going shit' he cursed

'But I have to' I pleaded

'But I have too' he mocked me 'your staying in this motherfucking house'

'DeVante I won't do anything, I'll promise it's just for business'

I felt my heart panicking as I was trying to get some freedom from him. Damn I don't know what the hell has happened to him lately. As soon as he sees rumours of me and Ginuwine, he starts acting up.

It was already late and I didn't need this nigga keeping up my time. He looked at me slowly as he stared at my hands for a long hard minute.

'Where's your ring?' He asked

'I don't wanna wear it' I said quietly

'What the fuck you say?' He said getting close to me

I had to think fast because I knew if I repeat myself, I probably won't even be here.

'I left it on the table, I'm going to get it right now' I changed my statement

'That's right you ain't going any no damn way without the ring I gave you' He said as I slowly walk to get my ring

'Walk up bitch' he laughed 'You wasn't walking that damn slow when you wanted to fuck up a bitch'

His words hurt me badly. I wanted to cry but I had to make myself strong. I couldn't let him tear me down even if he felt like he already did.

'And be back by six' he said

'But what happens if the project isn't finished by that time?' I said

'Well you are going to wish that you weren't here' he threatened

I opened the door and closed it right after that statement. I made way to the car and damn I let all my emotions spill right out. I took my shades of and cried which went on like forever.

It was 10:30 and I knew Pac's ass probably waiting to confront my ass. I didn't leave him any calls or messages which will make him even more pissed of at me.

I heard my pager go off and damn there were so many miss calls and messages. I took my phone out and dialled his number to call him.

'WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR ASS!' He shouted on the phone

'I got up a little late I'll be there soon' I said sounding weak at the phone

'You better hurry or imma make someone take your place' he threatened

I ended the call right there as I felt hurt by his words. I started the car up and left speeding as I was driving in pain as my tears gushed down my cheeks.

Damn everyone wanna pick on me today....