79.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr - 1996
California, Los Angeles, America

'WHERE'S DEVANTE?' Justine stormed into the room

As soon as I saw her and then doors slam right open making a banging sound, I knew it was all over. What even frightened me was the fact that she was coming back early.

Everyone stopped what they were doing as all eyes were focused on both of us as they kept looking back at me then Justine....vice versa.

My eyes went wide as I realised I had some papers in our bedroom placed on the bed. I pray to god that she didn't read them!

'We need to talk' she sternly said

I didn't say anything, I just looked at her fully getting my ass up from the sofa. My head was face down staring at the ground as she watched me walk out the room. Honest to God, I felt like I little five year old been told of by my mother. I was so embarrassing for all my homeboys be watching me like this.

'You're joking about this, right?' She asked referring to the papers as she waved them in my face

'What do you mean?' I asked trying to act dumb but realising it was a bad mistake when I saw her facial expression

She shoved the papers in my chest and folded her arms as I scanned the paper that I already knew what was going to be on there.

'Are playing me now' she angrily asked

'I wish I wasn't' I said looking into her black beady eyes

Her face became soft as she relaxed her hands at both sides. She seemed as if she was going to cry.

I really fucked up!

She began to sit down on the edge of the sofa as her eyes began to get glossy and she tried to break contact away from me.

'How could you DeVante?' She asked as her voice cracked a bit

'I'm- I'm really sorry' I said knowing damn well sorry wasn't going to be enough

'You think that's gonna fucking solve the situation?' She raised her voice a little getting up from the sofa

'It's not-'

'And to think that you were the man of my dreams....feeding me bullshit lies in my head, making me run back to you like a lost puppy trying to find it's rasclart owner' she spat

'That was then Justine....I'm not like-'

'You ain't changed two shits about you' she cursed 'still running after hoes, trying to get with Sira and her friends, Mary, Jennifer and Faith....fucking Nast piece of shit....you're fucking girls when we are together and how low could it fucking be to be cheating on me and you wanna spend the rest of your life with me?'

'I want to spend the rest of my life with you' I said getting closer but she stepped back

'No you don't because if you did, we wouldn't be in this fucking mess' she spat 'thank God Tammy left yo' ass because I tell you this, you would've fucked Her other some many times and your child Dyana....damn you probably don't even give a rats ass about her, how you gonna take care of another child when it coming from a hoe?'