75.

Sira Kyla Skyers- 1996
Oakland, California, America

Fuck her!
Fuck DeVante!
She wanna mess up her life and spend her future with him, fine but she's expecting a whole lot of Shit after they announce them as husband and wife!

I sat down in my dressing room as saw the ashtray left on the table as I was in the need of a blunt ASAP! I started rolling in it up until someone knock the door.

Who the hell could this be?

I went over to the door and realised it was Justine.

'What?' I asked not in the mood to talk to her

'Why do you hate DeVante so much? Why do you want me and Pac to be together?' She asked as she wiped her tears

Damn I must've hurt her bad!

'Don't worry man you happy with DeVante you happy I'm happy with DeVante' I said bluntly

'No don't start acting all defensive less now' she said 'there is a reason why you acting like this and I need to know'

'I ain't in the mood'

'Me either' she Shot back

I can clearly see that....

'Whatever man' I sighed finally giving in

I walked over further into the room making her close the door behind her. I went straight over to my ashtray to continue rolling up my blunt.

'I never You did that shit' she said to me

'We grew up in the hood Justine you do that shit everywhere I do it secretly' I said 'you a blunt?'

'I've been dying for one ever since and if you got drink pass me some over too'

'Girl you rolling your blunt yourself not me'

'Ight Fine Whatever....now answer my question' she ordered

If I tell her the real, she gonna find it hard to believe because she all love blind with DeVante's no good ass!

'Girl don't trip but imma give you the real right here....' I started taking drags from my blunt so I could be real 'While y'all were dating and shit, this nigga has been bumping it with all the girls he worked with under his record label. Sometimes it ain't really some of the girls fault because some of them he threatened to sleep with them or he'll cut them off and they ain't have the career they want. Some of them were jumping on his dick 24/7 like LaShawn, Rolita and the other two from Sista, the girls from Changing faces and Sugah as well. It was like a daily routine for his ass.'

'I had a strange feeling about Rolita because for Jodeci's third album, he wanted me doing the parts Rolita was doing but I declined it because it's shit I ain't never want to do.' Justine admitted

And she thinks that's even worse...

'Girl he was trying to creep with al thre of us, and some of your home girls as well, but we all denied it because we ain't like that' I said

'Why you ain't tell me sooner or later?' She asked looking hurt

'I was gonna tell you after you came back from your holiday but after I found out you got engaged, I didn't want to ruin your happiness' I took a drag out my blunt once again

'Well.....'

'Well What?' I mocked her 'are you even mad?'

'That's the past, this is the present....he's changed' she said proudly

Probably shouldn't have given her that blunt for her to roll herself!

'Girl once a cheater, always a cheater' I quoted out

'Just like once a hoe, always a hoe' she laughed

'Yeah and once they jump on your mans dick again, you gonna be tripping like crazy'

'So I gotta fight for my man'

'Fight for your man? Girl fight for your life' I raised my voice as I walked to take the blunt away from her as it was clearly making her high

'What you do that for?' She moaned childishly

I ignored her and examined the scars that were on her face, especially the one that looked too deep. I just had a feeling inside of me that DeVante wasn't treating her right, and I know because she's been acting really crazy and this ain't her at all.

'Justine...I want you to be honest with me, has DeVante been hitting you?' I asked getting serious

She seemed to calm herself down and just look away, staring at whatever the hell she was staring at.

'Justine...is he hurting you?' I asked again

She still didn't pay me no mind and that's when I had to start being more harsh with her. She acting like she the younger sister.

'Justine, is he abusing you?' I asked one more time as I gripped onto her hands tightly

Her face seemed to get softer and she turned her face to me. He eyes were glossing up. I knew I was right about DeVante hurting her all along but dang I never knew he would lay a hand on her physically. It made me upset to her upset especially a man she wants to dedicate her whole life too is abusing her.

'He's not doing it anymore' her voice cracked up

'It doesn't matter Girl you should never let that happen to you....what happens to this strong older sister I looked up too?' I asked with sorrow in my eyes 'Why now does a man have to make you feel weak?'

'He doesn't make me weak, he makes me feel stronger' she cried

'Stop lying to yourself....I don't want to see you like this, he could always start all over again and could kill you'

'NO HE WON'T!' She shouted immediately letting go of me

This is not my sister at all, all these dumb niggas she let in her life. The first boyfriend she had cheated on her, the second one was too controlling and now this one abusing her!

Hasn't she suffered enough, why she have to go through this shit again?