9.

Justine Indira Skyers-1991
Manhattan, New York, America

Wow! Now I really know what Chris' true colours are. I should've know shit like this would happen. From the beginning when we started dating, he was so insecure about me thinking I'll leave him. Any boy I even looked at, he would start getting all possessive and shit. Like damn I'm a human being, not an object. Plus me and DeVante are not dating. Yes I've developed some sort of feelings for him but they are not that deep. Chris can start to get all violent no matter what but he needs to know that him by threatening me is going to keep me in a relationship with him. He tells me that I can't speak to DeVante every again but I do not care.

Talking about DeVante, his guys just released their first album called Forever my lady today, and they are having a release party. Chris tells me not to go because I'm gonna go of to DeVante. First of all, I wanna go so I can support the group and second, Chris ain't my father. I'm a 19 year old girl that can make decisions for themselves.

I went to my bedroom to go and get ready for the release party. Chris thinks I'm not going but I am. Any how if he's at that party with some other bitch, just realise I'm gonna beat the fuck out of him not her.

I decided to wear all black long sleeve satin shirt which would be formed into a crop top and black satin wide leg trousers to go with my black heels. I got my hair professional straightened and matched it with my black Christian Dior vintage sunglasses.

I got there making my way into the party only to see that I was clashing with the same material shirt with DeVante.

SHIT!

But he looked good though. It was unbuttoned but not all the way. It was enough to show his tattoo on the right side of his chest. He had on black baggy trousers with a silver chain dangling down. He had on black timberlands. His fade was sharper than my standards, like literally. He had on way more jewellery than I did, ear piercings and even a nose ring. I couldn't see his eyes though because he had his shades on. I put mine on so I could avoid eye contact with him.

I was gonna go to Mary, but she was all head over heels for K-Ci as they were chatting up each other I didn't want to be the third wheel so I tried hard to look for Chris, even though he didn't want me to go. He was nowhere in sight, so I thought it was a good idea to frighten DeVante.

I made my way through the crowd and thank god his back was turned to me. I ran up and grabbed him from behind.

'Yo who the fuck is this!' He yelled frightened

'It's me you idiot' I yelled back

I pulled myself of him and he turned around. He looked me up and down before taking his shades of.

'Yo, you know not to frighten a nigga' he joked

'Do I look like I care?' I said putting my hand on my hip

'So I see you wanted to match me badly' he stated looking down at me

'Shut up man!' I laughed 'you clearly copied me'

He didn't say anything but just chuckled, still continuing to look at down at me smiling. I knew what he was doing and I kind of got turned on. I started pulling my hair back, so he could see my nipple piercing rub against the fabric of my crop top. His eyes got wider a little and that made me run my hands against the buttons of my shirt, twisting them using my fingers. He started to lick his lips and chuckle again as he turned his head the other way.

'I know what I'm doing and whatever I'm doing is definitely working' I said smiling

He licked his lips once more and got a grip on my waist and pulled me towards him. I groaned a little bit as I hit his chest.

'And whatever I'm doing is working' he said deepening his voice in a sexy tone as I bit my lip

I didn't give two shits if I had a boyfriend. He's not good to me anyways anymore and I need DeVante to make me feel good. I've been longing for it and tonight I finally get what I want. Plus DeVante treats me way better that Chris even though we are not dating.

Our lips got closer but I stopped him.

'Yo, I don't wanna do this here' I said 'let's go somewhere private'

I scanned the room just in case Chris was here or anyone's nosey ass was watching me and DeVante.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1991
New York, New York City, America

We got into this random room and I made sure I locked it just in case somebody walked in without knocking.

Justine stood by the wall and waited for me to come over. I knew she was with Christopher but he doesn't deserve a girl like her. I just couldn't believe I would be in a room with my crush getting all intimate with.

I walked over and kissed her, not wasting anytime as we didn't give each other time to breathe. It got deeper and our tongues both connected making ourselves eager as we both slightly moaned. I removed my tongue from her mouth and dragged it licking her from her chin to her chest. I left wet kisses on her neck but not leaving any love bites because I knew that Christopher would kill her. She started to unbutton my shirt rubbing her fragile fingertips against my body. Her touch felt like being a little kid again and getting tickled from your stomach.

I went back to kissing her again. I didn't even make her climax and she acting like I did as I unbuttoned her shirt.

Damn did I really have an affect like that!?

I stopped kissing her and admired her body as her stomach was toned with little ab marks.

Christoper really throwing away a good women with a body like that?

I bent down to give her wet kisses all over her stomach. I licked and kissed and everything to make her get turned on. I was making her feel good and I knew because she was squeezing her tits as I made her weaker. Now she really turned me on.

I removed her hands away from her tits and moved myself up so I could make her feel good up there.

I kissed her delicately but it didn't look like it was enough for her as she started playing with her nipple.

That girl is a freak!

I lifted her up, making her legs wrap around me and I bought her onto the sofa. I was unbuckling my belt until she stopped me from doing it.

'Wait before you ramble yourself in me, did you bring protection?'

'SHIT!' I cursed

I looked over for condoms in my pocket but I couldn't find any.

'I don't have any'

'Ugh, but I'm horny right now' she laughed but getting serious

'Lemme eat you out then' I asked grinning my face off

Without no hesitation, she pulled her trousers down and showed me to the promise land.

Damn this is gonna be one special night....