26.

Mary Jane Blige-1993
Newark, New Jersey, America

It's about 10am in the morning. I wasn't bothered to cook so I made myself some tea and toast. I turned the TV on and I do my daily routine which is watching the 10 o'clock news.

I got up to put my dishes in the sink until I was stopped when it talked about Jodeci.

'JoDeCi members DeVante Swing And K-Ci are charged with sexually assaulting two women in their early twenties and threatening them with rifle assaults.'

I instantly dropped the dishes on the ground and raced back up to the remote to turn the volume up.

'The two women are still unidentified. The DeVante and K-Ci have not giving a response as yet but hopefully be able to respond later on.'

I turned the TV off and started going into a panic attack.

DeVante and K-Ci accused of sexual assault?

Now that don't seem right?

Justine Indira Skyers-1993
Newark, New Jersey, America

I heard loud running coming up the stairs and I was woken up by it. I was adjusting my eyes from the deep sleep I had, only to see Mary panicking.

'Girl what's wrong?' I asked confused, adjusting myself to sit up right in the bed

'Jesus if you saw what was on the TV' Mary exaggerated

'What Mary! Spill it' I said getting myself worked up

'Jesus' she mumbled 'DeVante and K-Ci are charged with sexual assault with two women'

My eyes widened. They were as wide as ever before.

'Mary, please tell me you were dreaming?'

'Lord, God knows I wish I was'

My body started to heat up as fuck. That's something they wouldn't do. Jesus, they are just niggas singing for their fans.

'That's fucked up!' I said 'they wouldn't do that?'

'Exactly!' Mary pointed out 'It don't sound right'

I got out of my bed and before doing my morning routine, I ran straight to the phone to call up DeVante.

'Yo De-'

'Me and K-Ci didn't touch her' he interrupted me sounding worried

'Baby I know, y'all wouldn't do that shit'

'Justine you might hate me for this' he said

'You lies to me!' I said

'No I didn't it's something else'

'Phew! Go on then'

'A couple of nights ago, I was missing you badly and the boys told me to go out to the club to get my mind of off you. I went and there were to light skin girls that came up to me and K-Ci.'

I put the phone on speaker because I was thinking Mary would like to hear it.

'One of them, by the name of Erica came up to me and I accidentally got high of my blunt and I made out with her.'

'WHAT!' I shouted

'Wait I have more' he said as I got angry 'she took me too her house and she looked like she wanted to have sex with me but I pushed her off me because I told her no because I knew it was wrong'

'Wait didn't he say Erica?' Mary asked

That made me think a little bit. I knew this girl called Erica who was light skin that always hung around that no good bitch Heather. Damn I hate them both with the passion.

'I confronted her and I walked away from her. I'm really sorry Justine but I think she was the one along with her friend who lied about the charge'

I deal with his sorry ass about cheating later, but I'm more focused on who the two girls were.

'DeVante What does Erica look like?'

'Well I remember she had really dark brown hair which was curly at the bottom and straight from the top. Her eyes were brown. She has a small tattoo on her chest-'

'THAT BITCH!' I blurted out

'What you know her?'

'Where's K-Ci, get his ass on the phone right now!'

My body was heating up. I hate that bitch so much. She's always been jealous of me and it bugs me out so much. She probably still angry at the fact that her man left her for someone better.

I heard shuffling in the background and there was K-Ci.

'K-Ci who was the other girl you came with?'

'Her name was Heather I think'

'Is she that thick bitch with short black hair that came with the other light skin at that party?'

'Oh yeah she did come with her' he said reluctantly

'Why she accuse you?' I asked

'She was too clingy and she wanted to have sex with me but I declined and she started to irritate me so I pulled a rifle at her so she would go away from me'

'You should've shot that bitch!' Mary shouted

'Is that Mary?' K-Ci asked

'Yeah it is we gotta go'

I hung the phone up and I was literally livid. I started packing up some of my clothes because I swear when me and Mary find those two bitches, we gone tear their sorry asses up.

'Mary pack some of your shit we going New York'

With no hesitation she went to her room and started packing.

I could tell Mary was so mad. See those bitches know not to mess with us. They must be stupid to not think that we wouldn't find out.