59.

Justine Indira Skyers-1996
California, Los Angeles, America

Damn, I've never been so tired in my life. I spent the whole night at the studio helping Ginuwine with his album. You know I'm flattered and all but you've got Timbaland helping you and I'm really busy trying to finalise my album that I hope can be released for next year. But I can't blame him because my nice ass said yes when we said he wanted to work with me.

I finally got the chance to go home as it was three in the afternoon. My eyes were soon shutting down as I was so tired I just plopped myself on the giant sofa in the living room.

Hours later....

Damn that nap was sexy! I slept like a baby.

I quickly went upstairs to shower myself from all the sweat I had from sleeping so deeply. After that, I did my nightly skincare routine, put my panties on, went bra free and I had on one of De's oversized t-shirt. I let my hair down as I began to feel a cold breeze rushing from my neck.

I arrived downstairs and I swear I nearly gave myself a heart attack. I had no idea he was coming back early from tour, or maybe this was the day he was coming back but I lost track of time due to being very busy. He was sitting in the Sofa with a cigar placed in his mouth as he had drags of it.

'Hey baby' I greeted him

'Don't fucking hey baby me' he said sternly

Okay...hold up...wait minute...my man didn't just disrespect me? Let me ask him again just to double check I wasn't dreaming.

'Sorry?' I asked with my arms folded

'You fucking heard me' he got up walking a little to me 'Go and say hey baby to Ginuwine'

Ginuwine?!

'You are going to have to explain because I don't know what you are talking about?' I asked really confused

And right there, a slap went straight into my right cheek, making me turn the other way. I felt the inside of me wincing at the pain but I couldn't let him see that. I instead took a deep breath as I stared deeply into eyes, giving him the same painful slap I received from him.

I looked into his eyes a bit and they went brown. I knew I just fucked up some shit, so I took my chances as I tried to get away from him.

I didn't move quick enough as I felt a tight tug from my hair being pulled back into his chest. He turned me around but he was still gripping onto my hair. At this point I knew that I couldn't keep my pain inside of me anymore.

'Aghhhh, DeVante your hurting me'I groaned out in pain

'I don't fucking care!' He shouted

'Please! Why are you hurting me?' I cried

That only made him angrier as he put on way too much grip onto my hair. It almost felt like he was pulling it out.

'Why am I hurting you?' He chuckled 'your fucking Ginuwine behind my back'

'No I'm not!' I cried out in pain

'So How comes everyone saying all of a sudden they see you out and about with him them?'

'I'm working with him on a album and he's invited me to places but there were other people around us as well'

'Fuck you man, why should I fucking trust you, you fucked Tupac behind my back before and you can do that again with Ginuwine' he said as he lost grip of my hair

This nigga must be a fool right now. Ain't he the one that cheated on me with how many girls....at least I had the balls to tell him to his face that I fucked my best friend.

'DeVante if I wanted to fuck with Ginuwine, I wouldn't have said yes to marry you in the first place!' I Shot at him as I wiped my tears

He just walked of knocking something, that sounded like glass but I couldn't make out of it what it really was.

I finally wiped my tears as I had to seat down as to what the fuck just happened. He's never lashed out of me like that before.

I just stared at the blank black screen on the TV as I finally decided to turn it on. I was flipping through channels with my hands on my face. I felt my eyes closing because there was literally nothing to watch. My eyes opened up as quick as possible when I heard my name mentioned on the screen alongside Ginuwine's. My eyes went wide as I just realised they were people talking about me having a affair with-

Hold up...why is his hand on my ass? What his hands never laid onto my behind.

They photoshopped that Shit!