8.

Justine Indira Skyers-1991
Manhattan, New York, America

'Well you seem very happy today?' DeVante said smiling his ass of

'Yep, I did something girly for once' i joked embracing him into a hug

'For the first time' he laughed sarcastically still hugging me

His ass may be skinny but he can give really good hugs.

'Boy you suffocating me' I joked trying to pull away from him but not making any effort

See this is the fun shit me and DeVante do all the time. When I'm not with my girls, I always turn to DeVante because he's fun. He likes to goof around but don't goof around him when he trying to get some work done because I tell you, it ain't a pretty sight to see him angry.

We continued to play around and he pulled me from behind spinning me around, until someone unexpected came in...

MY BOYFRIEND!

We immediately stopped what we were doing and cursed underneath our breath as we both pulled away from each other as quickly as possible. I was shitting bricks, because I've never seen Chris so angry in my life. Moreover, he came back way too early. He had a month left of tour and he came back. It's not like I was cheating on him but damn he might not ever trust me again.

It got to a point where it became awkward so I decided to dip out the studio, only to have Chris pull me back by my arm and making DeVante uneasy about what happened when Chris gestured him to come out.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1991
Manhattan, New York, America

I came out of the room but I didn't leave it completely. I closed the door but I wanted to eavesdrop on what Christopher was going to say to Justine. He looked really angry and by the way he grabbed Justine, it made me feel some type of way. It made me uneasy, cringe, I just didn't like the way he grabbed her.

I made sure that they couldn't see me through the glass door, so I stood beside it.

'So you wanna be playing my ass with another light skin nigga?' Christopher said angrily

'We Just friends' She said innocently

'Just friends?' He yelled 'y'all ain't friends if he got you laughing like that and spinning you around'

'We were goofing around'

'Goofing around? What are you, 5' He asked mocking her

I felt really sorry for her at this moment now. I saw him gripping on her arm even tighter but she was able to fight the pain.

'Look get your fucking ashy hand off me' she raised her voice 'I'm a human being not an animal'

She managed to fight him of her and from the minute I saw her, I stood by the walls so she didn't see me. It was taking her a long time to walk out the room but I didn't hear anything for a minute.

The door finally opened and I saw a teared up Justine with one of her hand covering her cheek.

Did he just slap her?

I went after her but was stopped by Christopher. He came out laughing rubbing his hand on his trousers hissing a bit.

'Don't mess with my bitch or imma fuck you up too' he said threatening me as he laughed walking pass me

Justine-

I rushed into the bathroom, ignoring whoever the hell was around me. I walked up to the mirror and saw a bruise shown on my face which turned purple. It heard to touch it and I was hissing at the pain. I swear he just hit me with his bare hands? Why the hell did it feel like I got thrown a brick into my face.

I hesitated to come out of the bathroom because I didn't want to go back out there for people to be in my business. I locked myself into the bathroom and stayed in there until it was time to go home.

I've never felt so helpless in my life!