54.

Justine Indira Skyers-1996
Barceló, San José, Costa Rica

'Girl I'm telling you, You need to come Costa Rica with your K-Ci' I said on the phone to Mary

'He that good to you in bed?' Mary assumed

'Girl how you know he been doing me right?'

'Girl every time you call me you seem so happy' she laughed

'Well this place be good to you, might come back pregnant with K-Ci'

'Girl you should be worried about you coming back pregnant with DeVante on that trip....if having you smiling and shit' she laughed

I look over at DeVante as his body starts to shift on the bed. The duvet still exposing his upper half, making sure he doesn't pull the duvet enough for it to come off me as I sit up on the bed and he's still laying on his back.

'Ohh Girl I think my man waking up now' I said discreetly as I see him waking up

'Aight girl holla don't have too much fun'

'I will' I joked hanging up the phone afterwards

'Who were you on the phone to baby?' De asked as I slid down in the covers

'Oh it was just Mary'

'And you couldn't tell her to tell the guys I said hi?'

'Boy your ass was still sleeping!' I said back as he kissed his teeth

'You mad at me now?' I pouted my lips at him

'Yo' ass lucky your fine even after you just woke up' he said as he grabbed me to go on top of him

'You look good in the morning too' I said turning him on

'Hmm...really?' He asked grabbing onto my bare ass as he licked his lips

'Mhmmm...' I moaned out soft as I rubbed against him

'You want this dick don't you' he chuckled deeply

'Whatever it takes' I bite my lip

I wasted no time sitting up on him as I realised that I would be riding him. I sat down on top of him as I let dick slowly enter into me. He started giving me slow strokes which made my hairs stand up as I was feeling the pleasurable pain. My hands slowly made its way to his chest as I softly rubbed it as my hips were rolling back and forth. I saw him bite his lip and his eyes were rolling back a little bit which told me I was doing a good job.

'Ffuucckk' He said quietly

It started to turn me and so I took control and went faster. Damn my ass was tired but having DeVante going all crazy over me, I had to make him cum. His hands gradually made its way to my ass. He started gripping it and he smacked it so hard as well which made me hiss.

'Ssshhiiitttt....' He said nearly bussing but instead he sat right up on the bed and pulled me into him with force making him literally tear my g-spot

'UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!' We both moaned

I tried to look into his eyes as we were both blinded by our sexual tensions. He was giving me strokes as he spoke in the crook of my neck, leaving trails of hickeys. I hissed at the pain as he sucked onto skin.

'You're going to fucking lose your mind' he whispered into ear

Jeez him only talking into my ear already makes me wet!

I was there on my back. He gave me one last stare at me and then chuckled lowly to himself.

Oh Jesus this gonna make people complain!

'Lay back baby' he said as he slowly inserted himself in me

Already his slow gently strokes were giving me feelings in my stomach. I felt weak and wet already. He must've grown because he never got me weak that quickly.

My head started to go back as I licked my lips, soon forming into a O as my mouth was left ajar. His game started to get even better when he put more of himself into me. I could feel my legs becoming shaky as I bought them down a little. He picked up one of my legs and slid it right back up. He gripped onto it tightly, making him pound into me faster with more of him inside of me.

This nigga gonna go into my guts!o

'Aghhhhhhh....fffuuuuccccckkk' I moaned out

'You're gonna have to be louder than that' he grunted as he went deeper in

'Uuuggggghhhhhh' I moaned ignoring what he said

'You wanna fucking ignore me then....now imma make your job harder....your gonna fucking say my name' he said going in some more

At this moment, I was bound to cum and scream like I've never had in my whole time with having sex with him. It seems like in the morning he has a lot more energy than late in the day because damn....he's never been this rough with me before.

I gripped onto his back as I clawed it. I felt my blood rush down to my head. I tried to hold myself in as I was on the verge of cumming. I also didn't want people to hear my loud ass, especially in the morning but his game was uncontrollable and I had to let it all out.

'UUUUGGGGHHHH.....FFFUUUCCKK DEVANTE!' I screamed out

I didn't want any more strokes from him but he continued to do it anyways before pulling out. I didn't really care at that point because I was still trying to recover myself from orgasm I just had.

He kissed my forehead, gently letting himself out.

'Don't be late for tonight....'he trailed

Tonight?....will I be able to even get out of this bed tonight?