19.

Justine Indira Skyers-1992
California, Los Angeles, America

Damn after I got back to New York, I've literally had no time for company. I haven't got to see my friends but there careers are setting of so that's good to know. But I haven't been spending time wit DeVante. That's only because I've been practicing for my tour next year and my performance for my upcoming song You remind me. I should be able to be releasing it next month so that's cool.

Y'all might be wondering why I'm in L.A. The Billboards will be taking place ce here and I'm not bothered to rush everything and go at last minute. Plus I literally have no one here with me since Mary and the others are back in New York with Jodeci and my family there as well. The only person here is Pac but I don't seem him regularly because he's been busy filming for movies and shows like A different world and Poetic Justice. Apart from his acting career, his rapping career as picked up enormously and I'm proud of him for that.

'Yo Pac you free today?' I asked

'Yo yo know I'm busy today' he said

'But I've got a free day and I have no one else with me here' I Shot back

'Aight Aight, I'll pick you up in half hour'

'Cool' I said 'what are you busy with?'

'I got songs to be recording'

'I can help you with that'

'Girl you write ballads not rap' he laughed

'Shut up man' I Shot back 'watch when I write a hit for you, how will you be thanking?'

'Not yo' ass' he blurted on the phone

'Boy when you get here imma kill you ass' I threatened jokingly

'Yo yo I'm joking'

'Mhm that's what I thought'

'Love you' He said

'Mhm Yeah hurry up' I said

As I waiting for Pac to come pick me up, I decided to get ready. I wore a light blue short sleeve crop top that said Peachy on it. I had on my high waisted ripped up shorts on going along with my white and orange bottom Jordans. It was hot outside so I decided to but my curly hair into a high messy bun. I didn't bother for any make up and I went and picked up my sunglasses and my small clutch bag.

My phone started to ring and I nearly tripped trying to pick up the phone.

'Hello' I said

'Yo, I'm outside hurry yo ass up'

'Boy-'

I put the phone down and got myself out of the hotel room quick enough to kick Pac's ass.

Like who the hell does he think he is to be disrespecting me like that please.

Tupac Amaru Shakur- 1992
California, Los Angeles, America

I was in the car, smoking my blunt as I waited for Justine. Out of nowhere her ass came and attack me. Flying out the doors of my car and slapping the back of my bald head.

Damn that shit hurts you know!

'Girl what's wrong witchu?' I asked rubbing the back of my head

'Next time don't bloody disrespect me' she said crawling over me to get to her seat.

I swear this girl is extra man. Crawling all up on me to get to her seat when she could've done the most sensible way by walking to the other side of my car and getting to her seat.

We got to death row records and damn when I usually bring girls over here, they are literally scared to death but Justine was toughing it out like crazy.

We got into the hall and Justine was behind me, as usually taken her damn ass time looking at the awards on the walls. She always wondering man. She gonna get killed one day by doing that shit.

'Y'all wassup my brother' I said to Dre

'Yo cool Pac'

'Yeah yeah always been man'

I looked behind and Justine was still wondering, distracted by the awards.

'Yo Justine get yo' ass here' I whispered

She gave me a look and embarrassed me in front of Dre.

'Boy you asking for a slap talking to me like that' she said walking up to me slapping the back of my head

'Quit it man that shit hurts' I said

Dre was there laughing so as Justine. I don't know what was funny man. How he gonna just stand there and let a nigga get hit by a girl.

'Hmm... next time don't test me' she laughed

'Yo, your homegirl funny' Dre said laughing

'Aye you cool Dre' Justine asked

'Never been better' he smiled 'so how your man doing?'

'I don't know to be honest' she said 'we haven't been in contact for some time because I've been busy'

'Well yo man Dre here can comfort you' he joked

'Boy don't you remember you gotta girl?' I laughed butting in

'Hmm yeah but she won't know' he joked again

'You asking for trouble' Justine laughed

'Ain't that my middle name?'

'Boy!' Justine dragged

'Well imma catch up with y'all later'

'Aight Bye my nigga' I said

'Too you too' he replied

After Dre went, I dragged Justine into my room. I don't care what force I was using but damn she's pissing me off.

'Yo why you pulling me like this, I've gotta man' she joked

'Yo cut the bullshit' I raised my voice

'Boy whats up now?' She sighed

'Stop embarrassing my ass man, always wondering off looking like a damn loss puppy'

'Well damn, I'm sorry the things I look at get me distracted' she said acting offensive

'Yo you always slapping my head' I said 'that shit hurts you know that shit hurts especially when you have a bald head'

'I'm sorry, I just like doing it to you' she laughed a little

'You won't be laughing when I do it to you' I laughed a bit

'Try and catch me then'

I don't know where the hell this girl is running of too. Does her ass not know that we're in a small room.