23.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1993
Manhattan, New York, America

Justine is soon about to leave for her tour and she hasn't been talking to me ever since I told her about my point of views on Suge. I might've been harsh but I don't want anything to happening.

I saw her walking into the studio and I approached her.

'Justine!' I said

She ignored me and walked the other way. I ran up and blocked her from coming into her room.

'Excuse but I need to get some work done' she said calmly

'Justine I really need to talk to you' I said

'Ugh move I need to get through'

I still blocked her from coming in. She became aggravated and finally gave in into what I wanted to tell her.

'You have five minutes!' She sighed deeply

I smile came along my face and she shoved herself into her room. She put her stuff together to one side and sat down and started making her blunt as I spoke.

'Justine I'm really sorry' I said with an apologetic look

'Is that it?' She said with an attitude

'No' I replied 'I'm sorry for being harsh on you. I know things that Suge has done to others and I don't want you to get hurt'

'Why couldn't you just say that?' She sighed 'why did you have to make it seem like I did something bad to you?'

'I don't know' I replied 'I was just so caught up on the negative side of things, that I didn't express my feelings properly'

'Well I know that's right' she pulled her blunt

'Look it's your decision' I pointed out 'if you wanna work with Suge, it's fine. I'll support you in all the decisions you make as your boyfriend'

She took a pull out of her blunt, looked at me funny then chuckled to herself. I was confused for a minute. I wonder if I did something. Did my breath stink? Did I say something stupid? Is my zipper undone?

'What?' I asked

'DeVante would you like to work with Suge?' She asked

'Umm... what do you mean?'

'Oh...Suge was talking to me about getting signed. Then he bought Jodeci up and said he would love to work with y'all, especially you'

'Me... why me?'

'I don't know' she said 'well look at you, you can write, produce your own music and can play up to god knows many instruments'

'I don't know Justine, I like were I'm working at the moment'

'Aight' She said 'well it's your decision'

That didn't sound right, at all. Just for Justine to ask me that question especially when she looked sly, makes me feel like something is up. I don't k is if I should trust her. Or maybe that blunt was making her high.

Hours later

'Guys I think Justine was high of that blunt or something' I said

'What you mean?' Jojo asked

'She started laughing, giving me sly looks telling me Suge wanted to work with Jodeci after I told her it was fine if she worked with Suge'

'Wait! Rewind! Suge wants to work with us?!' Dalvin asked as his eyes grew bigger

'Shut up nigga, he ain't all of that!' I Shot back 'You think she's joking or what?'

'It's a great offer if he wants to work with us' K-Ci said

'Yeah but I don't really wanna associate myself with him' I said

'Man hush up, you scared of big man or something?' Dalvin joked

'Shut your motherfucking ass up' I shouted 'reasons why I didn't want your ass in this group'

'Shut up man, you just mad because you ain't hit as many girls as I've done'

'Mate I rather be a virgin all other again then putting my dick in all of them lose hoes you call women'

'Or is it because no other girl is attracted to you in that way'

This boy I call my brother was pissing me of greatly. Yes I was never a ladies man, but at least I can keep a girl much longer than he could.

'Aye you guys need to stop bitching over this Shit like little teenage girls' Jojo said

'Innit let's discuss this Suge thing' K-Ci suggested

'Look he never told us directly that he wanted to work with us but as far as I know, I don't want any shit with that man!'