77.

Heather Sorella Sanders- 1996
California, Los Angeles, America

I can't believe those bitches are actually making me go over to DeVante's house with them. Damn do they not trust me to go over myself and tell him?

Mary knocked onto the door, as we waited for DeVante. I felt nervous because I didn't know how DeVante was gonna react if it was actually his and I know it is going to fuck up his engagement with Justine a lot. I should've thought about that before I slept with him and double checked if he had protection on, but oh well.....my baby gonna be fine though.

DeVante motherfucking Swing got me pregnant!....I think.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when the door finally opened. He had on a black fitted t shirt on with black baggy trousers as they usually sagged but he made it look sexy. He finally took out that baby twists in his hair as he let his hair out into some kind of middle parting which was curly. His tattoos were available as usually but his ass was still skinny.

And Justine's the women you wanna spend your whole life with and she can't even feed you....damn!

'Why y'all here' he asked smoking a blunt 'Why she here?'

Uh....rude much

'She'll only be here longer if your the father of the child' Mary said

'What you talking bout?' He asked nearly chocking on his smoke

'Since yo' ass so smart, you thought it was funny to fuck this same bitch that accused you of raping her and her best friend three years ago-'

'We Don't talk no more' I butted in

'Oh she learn to step away from crazy hoes like you' Mary said but I ignored her

'Before I was interrupted by her stank ass breath, she said that you slept with her and now she thinks she's pregnant with your child'

'Bull!'He said 'I ain't fuck anyone since'

'Well she said the last person she fucked was you' Jennifer said

'Well she probably saw someone that looked like me and slept with Look a like DeVante' he said nearly closing the door

'Nigga ain't nobody wanna be sleeping with a look a like ass ugly as yo' ass' Mary said opening the door as she bathed into the house and me and Jennifer followed

'Well clearly all the hoes claiming to be their baby daddy do' he smart mouthed Mary

'I don't know who you think you are calling Justine a hoe....and you fucking admit that you do sleep with girls behind her back' Mary said

'No I didn't' he said quickly 

'Boy we ain't here to argue with this shit we came all the way here to do a DNA test to see if the baby is yours or not' I said getting tired of the arguing

'I don't know yo' ass so don't be coming to me lying that I got yo' ass pregnant' he raised his voice

'Look, you don't wanna admit that that's your child she's holding, I'll just call up Justine right now and tell her how you wanted to-'

'Fine I'll fucking do the test' he finally agreed cutting Mary off

'That's what I fucking thought because anyways if that's your child, she still gonna beat yo' ass' Mary smirked

'If you weren't a women I would've beat the shit out of you' he threatened Mary

'Hmm You sure about that?' Mary questioned 'you sure you not the one beating Justine up?'

Can we just go?

Donald Earle Degrate Jr- 1996
California, Los Angeles, America

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

This is definitely the end of me and Justine. I can't believe I got Heather pregnant and she's a month as well. Dang, if I wasn't I just left the party by myself that night, this shit wouldn't be happen. Reasons why Justine never came home that night. And it's sad because now that I'm changing and becoming a brand new person, and now because I couldn't keep my dick in my pants, this is what happens, I gain a new baby mama.

This is definitely karma....payback....for all the times I beat her, cheat on her and wasn't there for her when she needed me to be there....damn I blew it big time.

And this is my responsibility to tell her and now I'm scared as shit now. The one women that I love is going to leave me forever now. She gave me one more chance and she ain't ever gonna come back. Yes she always comes back to me but this shit, you can't take back.

I don't even now who to talk to about this at the moment. I could talk to Pac but he's protective of her sometimes and tell that shit to him, he gonna beat me up for her. Ain't no way in hell i'm telling my family, Sira hates my fucking guts so she's out of the question.

I feel like I've let my mum down as well. She loves Justine so much and always told me that I have a good women and I do...I just don't know how to treat her right. If I tell my mum, my mum will cry so hard, damn she could get a heart attack because I was such a terrible person and shit. Damn I even hate myself!

If I knew this shit was going to happen and I could turn back the hands of time, I would've made sure I thought more than two times about the shit I wanna do.