6.

Justine Indira Skyers-1991
Manhattan, New York, America

After convincing Mary to come Uptown with me, she finally agreed and got a record deal on the spot. I was so proud of her. I didn't want her to miss out her chances on being a star. I'm also happy because I won't be the only girl there so I can have my best friend at work with me.

Talking about friends, I've gain such a good friendship with DeVante. Before Mary coming to Uptown and Christoper leaving to go on tour, DeVante has been comforting me. Like damn he's just so nice. He's like Pac but taller and light skin with pretty eyes. Damn those eyes.

Me, Andre and Mary both came in to meet everyone up to meet Mary

Me, Andre and Mary both came in to meet everyone up to meet Mary. As soon as she stepped foot into the room, K-Ci's skinny desperate ass stared at her as if she was dessert. I couldn't help myself but laugh as DeVante slapped his head to snap out of his thoughts. Of course Mary was kind of hooked up on him as well as she laughed a little as his thirst trap habits were making her laugh.

I was kind of confused because I set her up a record deal for Uptown, not for the love connection service.

I walked over to DeVante punching him in the shoulder lightly as I tried to contain my laughter.

'I see what you did there' he laughed

'They looked at each other as if they wanted to eat each other's faces of' I said as we both laughed

'I could do that to do you right now' he joked

'Not before I do it first' I laughed

He brought his face close to mine and try to fake bite me on my cheek several times. I stepped back before I could to it back to him only to see myself nearly tripping over some wires. Thank God He was there. He reached out for my hand but I got distracted as I stared deep into his eyes. Next thing I found myself pulled into him crashing into his arms. I took the time to inhale his strong scent from his cologne. I didn't want to let go of him, he just smelt so good.

I miss that with Chris, getting all intimate and shit. I miss the way he used to hug me, run around after me and then pulled me from the back and spun me around as if I was a little girl.

But when I play around with DeVante, I feel even more happier when I'm around him. Just like the first time he came to Uptown, he's the first guy I've ever felt comfortable around that quickly. He must've thought that I was really weird but that's just my way of showing I really really like you. (As a friend though)

We pulled away from the hug and stared at each other. He smiled from the side which showed his pearly whites, making his eyes sparkle.

'Boy stop smiling like that' I smiled holding his wrists

'Why is it creepy?' He laughed

The words I was thinking in my head slipped out and damn I feel like a fool.

'No it's too damn sexy' I laughed but then looking down realising what I just said

He chuckled at me as he saw that I was embarrassed a little.

'Little bit inappropriate' he joked

'Oh shut up you know you liked the compliment' I laughed hitting his shoulder.

What the hell just happened?